Mission B.A.B.Y.S.I.T. 6

No time to say anything but sorry for waiting

now read!

COMMENT!

VoTe!

fan?

ReCaP:

Travis' POV

Anyways, we got back on the drive way and so did the van. We were supposed to turn left to go to Candy's school but I turned right then, left then, left again and looked behind, sh*t they're really following us.

---------------------------------------•••••••••••••••••••••••********************************

Nikki's POV

"Why are we NOT heading towards Candy's school?" I asked " We are" he simply answered, "No we're not." I told him. He cocked a brow like I was crazy. And this time, I'm sure that I'm not crazy, (A/N: from chapter one, when the kidnappers laughed at her) " Don't you cock your eyebrow at me mister! I know where Candy's school is and you won't fake me." I looked around then said " We're getting close to the lake! We're that far?! " Okayy, so it's not THAT far, but still far. The lake is one of my favorite spot because we have our own tree house there with... well, let's just say stuffs.

I heard him mumble something, but didn't understand, "What did you just mumble?"

No answer

....Owhhh, so he decides to ignore me, eh? Well I won't let him! " My siblings are waiting! If I don't fetch them in time, Candy's princilpal will scowl me and the annoying old lady in Rick's day ca-" he cut me off angrily saying, " Okay,okay! I'll just do a U-turn somewhere, so just wait!" he wasn't shouting but he was angry.

I sighed heavily then leaned on the window. Why is he angry?! I'm the one that's supposed to be angry! Right?

I was also pissed so I started to try and calm myself by looking around and say bad things about what I see.

.......... Stupid couple that's flirting under that tree, anyhow one of them will cheat someday and then they'll break up!

......... Stupid signs that say 'This job is easy! Everyone's happy to work with you at this job! So come on! We pay real good!' hah! Whatever.

........ Stupid person that's pulling a cat off a tree branch, the cat obviously doesn't want to go down! Let it be!

....... Stupid stone that doesn't know the world is about to blow up. Like gone. Poof!

....... My eyes drifted to the side mirror. Stupid black van that's been behind us for a few minutes now.

....... Stupid ball! How can you be so...... so.... circle-ish?!

....... Then I looked at Travis. Stupid gorgeous or f*cking ugly face! He still has that serious face! It's like someone's going to kill him! My eyes went back to the side mirror and still saw the van. It's like he's thinking that the van is followi-.....

OH...

MY...

POPSICLES!

I looked at him "Is that van following us?" I asked him. He started to tense. He was trying to hide it, but I can see it, "Omigosh! It is?! That is why we're not heading to Candy's school are we!" he looked at me and opened his mouth to say something, but cutting him off I said "Don't even try and lie because I'm not stupid." he sighed heavily "Just... Don't worry okay? I'll make sure that they won't touch you. Just trust me." I felt my heart stop a beat. He's words made me feel something. Something, Zeke never made me feel, something really... nice?