Hello Darling

Clarissa's P.O.V

I followed Ric as he dragged Kol's body out the back doors of the Grill, before I could react Klaus appeared and threw Ric's body in to the wall knocking him out "what's going on" he growled pulling the dagger out of Kol's chest before turning to me"what did you do to Caroline" I growled out in "Niklaus our mother has other intentions, I will explain" Elijah stated as he appeared behind Klaus, Klaus turned around to face his brother "she wants to undo the evil she created a thousand years ago" Elijah explained before looking over at me "as for Damon and Stefan they have less than 15 minutes to stop my mother before I allow Rebekah to tear Elena to shreds" I shivered at his words and stared up at the huge clock."they'll figure out away" I stated confidently as I took a threatening step towards them, some how I knew they wouldn't hurt me.

Kol groaned as his body regained its colour and he veins disappeared "come brother let's pay mother a visit" Klaus stated sadistically as Kol stood up with a deadly look on his face "go I'll be right behind you" Kol told his brothers as he turned to face me "that was quite the moment we were having in there darling" Kol said lowly as he roughly shoved me against the wall "that wasn't a moment that was a set up" I spat out, Kol smirked leaning dangerously close to my face "oh Darling, I love pretty little things with sharp tongues" I let out a ragged breath and push against him but he was too strong "now Darling I'm sorry for having to do this but I'd rather keep you out of the family issues and keep you safe princess" before I could reply Kol's huge hands tugged my head to the side snapping my neck.

I groaned sitting up "fucking asshole" I mumble turning my head from side to side "are you okay" I heard Caroline say as she rushed towards me "yeah I'm fine, what happened" I questioned as I sat up "well Klaus' brother snapped your neck, I found you and brought you home" Caroline explained sitting on the coffee table opposite the couch I was on "what happened with Ester, did Damon and Stefan stop her in time to save Elena" I gushed standing up "they managed to save Elena but in order to do that they had to turn Bonnie's mom Abby in to a vampire" I could hear the sadness in Caroline's voice "how are they taking it" Caroline looked up at me a signed "shes taking it a lot better that I expected her to, I'm going with Bonnie to her moms to help her get through it. Can you stay here and keep an eye on Elena" I nodded "of cause I will, and Caroline if there's anyone that can help Abby its you"

Caroline left with Abby and Bonnie, and now I'm on my way to the police station to see Damon because apparently Alaric has been arrested for the council murders "you can't be serious" heard Elena exclaim as I approached her and Damon "whats going on, hows Ric" I asked, Damon and Elena turned to look at me "Meredith is accusing Ric of killing all the council members" Damon explained "so what are we going to do about it" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest "your mom wants me to stay out of it and that's I'm going to do" I scowled at him "fine you can stay out of it but I'm not" I turned to Elena "lets go" she nodded her head and followed me out of the station "where are we going" Elena asked getting in to the passenger seat "we are going to pay Dr Fell a visit"

I lent against my car as Meredith pulled up next to us, I frowned as she got out of her car and walked straight pass Elena and I "if your here to plea Alaric's case then make it quick I'm due in surgery" Meredith said to Elena as she walked ahead of us "she doesn't need to, we already know his innocent" I stated bluntly. Meredith turned around to face us "how can you be so sure, Elena you took an alcoholic teacher/ vampire hunter in without looking any further. Did you know he was arrested four times for fighting before the age of 21 and his future wife Isobelle filed a restraining order against him twice, but then again she married him so that says more about her" Meredith snapped "I know enough to know hes not a killer" Meredith stopped walking and flickered her gaze between Elena and I "you date vampires Elena, it shouldn't seem to much of a shock that your guardian is a serial killer" Elena glared at Meredith "I didn't ask for this life and neither did Clary or Caroline, you don't know the hurt and the pain we've been through so don't you dare stand there and judge us. Clary may not be human but she is the most caring and passionate person I've ever met, she is more human than you'd ever be" Elena spat out as she spun around and stormed away from Meredith, I gave Meredith one last glance before I turned and followed Elena .

Elena went home while I went to the grill to meet Damon and Stefan "so what are we here for" I asked Damon as I sat down next to him "there was someone back in 1912 killing the council members" Damon explained sipping his bourbon  as I ran a hand through my "wait so your saying we have a copycat serial killer who is recreating killings from 1912" I asked sitting up straight "that's exactly what we're saying" Stefan said turning to me, I noticed Rebekah talking to Mrs Lockwood over my shoulder "why is Rebekah snooping around" Damon smirked at me "that's another thing we're trying to find out"

I wrapped my arms around my self as I walked towards my car, Damon had forced Stefan to feed, and Elena and Matt broke in to Meredith's apartment. So basically its been an eventful night but I'm just glad Ric's out of jail. I pulled my keys out of my bag, I looked up to see Kol leaning against my car "Hello Darling"