I always get shot

Third Person P.O.V

Clarissa Forbes fell limp under Kol's protective stance "What did you do to her?" Damon snarled using the remainder of his strength to knock Kol away from Clar "I didn't do anything, it was all her" Kol's voice held nothing but admiration for his little firecracker "what's wrong with her" Damons croaked as he lifted Clary into his arms.

Kol stood smugly "just a little blood sharing, very intimate. Although I doubt she knows that" Damon face scrunched up in realization as a small growl erupted from his chest. Kol smirked and reached up to touch his neck, a thrill of pleasure surged through him "but it seems original blood might have been just a tad too much for her" Then he disappeared.

Damon signed cradling his best friend against his chest as he carried her out to the car "Damon what the hell happened to her" Elena screeched when she spotted Clary unconscious, Damon simply tossed her the keys to the car and slid into the back seat with Clary nestled into his side. He silently vowed to protect her.

Jeremy sat quietly as his sister drove, he suddenly caught Rose's gaze from the back seat "don't tell them I'm here" she whispered with pleading eyes, Jeremy sent her a small smile as Rose looked over at Clarissa and Damon "she makes him a better man" she stated before looking back up at Jeremy, who could only nod "he loves Elena, but it'll be Clarissa who pulls Damon back from the darkness"

With one last glance in Damon's direction, Rose grinned "I'm rooting for them"

Clarissa's P.O.V

I woke up with a gasp and sat up "Hey, you're okay" Damon soothed from the other end of the couch, I met his gaze and signed in relief "what happened? when did we get back to Mystic Falls" Damon handed me a bourbon and sat next to me, I twisted my body so I could rest against his side "Kol happened" he sneered before continuing "after you took a chunk out of him you passed out, we've been back a few hours now" Before I could ask any more questions, Klaus came slaughtering in with Stefan close behind.

"Ahh there's my girl" Klaus mused as he helped himself to a drink, Damon jumped to his feet and turned to glare at Stefan "what are you doing here Klaus" Damon barked crossing his arms across his chest "I know about your little visit to Denver, didn't go so well" Klaus taunted with his usual smirk "Alaric told us where the last white oak stake is, Rebekah has taken him to get it" Stefan finally announced filling us in. Klaus just glared at the Salvatore brothers.

Rolling my eyes, I threw the blanket off my body and stood up "while you three have a glaring contest, I'm going home to bed. The 1920s party is tomorrow and Caroline will stake me if I'm not up early to help" I gathered my stuff together and turned back to face them "now goodnight" I sassed when they all just stared at me. Just before I reached the front door I turned to Damon and huffed

"Damon, Can you be my date?" Damon just chuckled and nodded.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Of course, I woke up late, and I had at least 34 missed calls from Caroline. I quickly showered and changed into some black skinny jeans, a long-sleeved burgundy bodysuit, and black heels "Ok Caroline, I'm on my way" I mumbled to my self chucking my bag into my car. I quickly pulled my hair into a high ponytail before starting the engine.

I barged into the hall with the red drinking cups Caroline asked me to pick up, I spotted Elena and Caroline talking and raced over to them "So who are you bringing to the dance? and your late" Caroline asked "I'm sorry I slept in" I gushed dropping the cups on to the table "I thought you, Clary and I were going as girl dates" Elena asked wrapping her tinsel around me with a smile.