Promises

Alsooo hier ist mal ein neuer oneshot diesmal auf Englisch 😏
Ich hoffe mein englisch ist nicht zu schlecht und ihr könnt so einigermaßen alles verstehen😂 naja viel spaß beim lesen☺
---------

Astrid walked around the village. It was a cold night and only the moon could spend her some light. She sighed as she put her Axe over her shoulder.

"Astrid?"She jumped a bit by the sound of the chiefs voice. He walked before her and looked down at her face."What's wrong?"he asked with a soft voice."It's...nothing. I'm fine. Just enjoying the night."She said sarcastically and looked down."So let me guess. Ya' waiting for Hiccup come home don't ya?"

She blushed hard."What no!"she said a bit too loud and cleared her throat fast."No,I'm not waiting for Hiccup. I just wanted to walk a bit."she said calmer as she began to walk away slowly. Stoick just stayed by her side."Ya know, I wouldn't mind. And ya can tell me."he said and blinked to the young girl.

Before Astrid could answer something a loud Roar came from the sky and A black dragon flew to the ground. Astrid smiled by looking at the young man getting off his Nightfury."Son! Good to see ya! How was the flight?"Stoick asked Hiccup as he came near them. His son smiled warmly at the two people and patted Toothless Head."It was quite nice. How's Berk at night?"Hiccup asked his father who smiled at his son."Quiet and peaceful."he said proudly as he saw Hiccup looking at Astrid.
"But there's still much to look after so i'll see the two of ya tomorrow."he said happily and walked away.

Hiccup looked a bit apologetic at the blonde beauty."I'm sorry if he was a bit annoying or something."he said and scratched his neck a bit. Astrid smiled widely at the brown haired boy."Nah it's no problem. I like your Dad,he's a good chief and quite nice."she smiled.

Her eyes scanned his body. She would never admit it in front of anyone but yes,she was waiting for the boy in front of her. She couldn't close an eye since he left Berk a few hours ago,when the sun went down. She was worried something could happen to him. But she was only that damn worried because not even 2 days ago he was kidnapped by Dagur.

Hiccup took a step closer and got Astrid out of her thoughts. He knew she was worried about him, even if she'd never admit it. He grabbed her hands and looked at her."Astrid...I know it."he said softly. She sighed."I just...Hiccup,how can you fly every day and night and never worry about Dagur?"she asked serious. He looked down at her."Astrid,if i would only worry about anything in life, i could never feel free or have fun."he explained to her and smiled."It's not that easy! What if you get kidnapped again? Or something worse happens to you?!"

Astrid looked sad but also a bit angry at him."What do you think Hiccup? You think it could work? That it'll never happen again?!"She almost shouted at him. Hiccup just sighed."Astrid I'm over it okay? It doesn't matter anymore."he said calmly and smiled at her.

Some tears came into Astrids eyes."Maybe you are over it."she whispered."But...what if I'm not?"she asked sadly and looked up to the boy she loved. Hiccup pulled her into a hug. She cried silently into his shoulder.

"Astrid You should have told me. Nothing will happen to me,I promise. Okay?"Hiccup pulled away softly and looked in her blue eyes. Astrid smiled a bit.

"Okay."