Chapter 2

Rain's Point of View

Unknown Number: Hope you like your present princess ❤

I stared at my phone. Who the?

Me: Who are you and how did you know my phone number and address?

Unknown Number: You dont remember me and your daddy? Princess I'm ashamed.

No. No. No! It can't be. He was locked up. He was supposed to stay in jail until he died. He can't be out. He'll try to come back.

I shook it off. It could be someone just trying to scare me. He is still in jail right? Yeah. Rain he's in jail, just chill out okay?

Me: Leave me alone.

Unknown Number: Why should I princess? Have you checked the box yet? I really hope you enjoy it.

Me: Dont call me princess.

I took a risk and looked in the box. That's when I realized what was in it. I screamed and dropped my phone, as the flashbacks came back.

~Flashback~

Contains Rape

It was a windy October afternoon. Me being the bubbly 7 year old I was, I decided to be a princess for Halloween.

I had my crown and dress already on. My mother had just curled my hair into the big springy curls. I bounced on the balls of my feet, eager to get started. I had my pillowcase ready to go at the door.

"Come on mommy and daddy! I wanna get some candy!" I exclaimed excitedly. My mother chuckled and grabbed my step father's hand. Pulling them both out the door we were on the way.

I ran up to the first door, and knocked, reciting the silly poem in my head I memorized just yesterday. The door swung open revealing our neighbor, Ms. Reed. "Trick or treat, smell my..." I paused thinking for a bit. I turned to look at my mother. She smiled and whispered, "Smell my feet." "Oh!" I exclaimed, before finishing the poem. Ms.Reed smiled before handing me some candy. I smiled and thanked her, turning to start to the next house.

Trick or treating lasted about an hour. My arms were getting tired and I was loosing my voice. After the last house on our block, we started towards home. I was skipping along as mommy and daddy were talking behind me.

That's when I heard a loud bang. I screamed out of fear and shock and frantically turned around. Mommy was covered in blood and was lying on the ground.

Daddy grabbed me as a car pulled up. He threw me into the back and jumped in the passenger seat. "Daddy? What's wrong with mommy? Why are we leaving her? I want mommy!" I cried all at once. But he just ignored me. We pulled up to a little brick house.

Daddy got out and grabbed me bringing me in the house. The man followed. After shutting and locking the door, the man and daddy laid me on a bed. They chained me to the bed and started taking off my clothes. I didn't know what they were doing.

I cried as the man and daddy stared down at my now naked body. I was terrified.

I tossed and turned as the unfamiliar man began taking off his clothes. He slowly walked over to me smiling. I will never forget that smile.

I screamed for my father. He just stood there smiling. "Daddy! Help me! What is he doing?!?!?! Help please! Im sorry daddy! Please help me!" I screamed hoping he would budge. He did nothing but smile as the man lowered himself into me. I screamed out in pain. "Shhh princess. You'll love it after a while." The man grumbled.

I'll never forget that nickname.
~End of Flashback~

I slid up against the wall. I had to leave. He knew where I was. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I deleted the messages and ran upstairs. I pushed open my door and plugged my phone into the charger.

I grabbed a bag and went through my clothes. I grabbed everything I would need for about a week. I rushed into my bathroom and grabbed all my toiletries. I lifted up my mattress and grabbed the money I stashed there. $850 to be exact. I grabbed my purse and stuffed the money into my wallet.

I walked downstairs and decided to fix myself some lunch. I fixed a grilled cheese samwhich and sat on the couch. I threw the box away. I didnt need a reminder of that night. I turned on the tv and turned it to the news. I looked at the headlines that aligned the bottom of the screen. No reports of him getting out of jail.

I took a bite of my samwhich. Oh drink! I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Dr. Pepper. I walked back into the living room and dropped my soda.

"Hello, Princess."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Hope you enjoyed chapter 2!

Didntexpect that did ya?

Well I should go to sleep since I have class in the morning.

Oh and picture of Rain at the top in media.

Question of the chapter: Are you the only child in your household?

My Answer: nope I have 3 other half siblings

I love you babes!

-Liv xoxo

Status: Edited