Chapter 7

Rain's Point of View

"Do you guys wanna get something from McDonalds?" Ciara asked. Em and I nodded. We walked to the small fast food restraunt and opened the door.

We had already been shopping. I had bought a few crop tops, t shirts, tank tops, shorts, sweatpants, leggings, and one dress. I also bought some more converses, and a pair of wedges.

We walked up to the line and I looked around. Alot of people were here. Families, couples, Jake, teenagers just hanging out. Wait! Jake?!?!?! I looked back in the direction and sure enough I saw him. I turned around and tapped the two girls.

"Do you guys like living?" I asked as calmly as possible. "What kind of question is that?" Ciara asked. "Just answer it." "Then I guess yeah." Em spoke up. Ciara agreed. "Ok well my rapist is over there and he won't even think about not killing you. He's crazy like I think his parents mistook him as a football and threw him and he hit the ground when he was a little baby or something." I said.

Ciara looked at me like I had two heads and Em was trying not to laugh. "What? It's true!" I said defending myself.

"But seriously we need to go." I said getting serious this time. The girls nodded and we began to walk out. But Jake turned around and I knew he spotted us. "Run now!" I yelled.

Third Person Point of View

Jake sat eating his food. He was almost finished. He enjoyed sitting in the peaceful restraunt. No one bothered him asking if he needed any extra napkins or if he wanted a refill. It was just peaceful.

Jake finished the last of his apple pie. He savored each and every bite. He turned around to get a good look at all the people, until he saw her. His princess had came back to him!

He stood and went to throw away his trash by then his princess and her two other friends were in their car and speeding away. Princess come back! He thought. Jake ran to his car and jumped in.

Where are my keys? He thought, getting irritated. What he didn't know is that his keys were in the restraunt. What an idiot.

"Sir! You left your keys." A worker said as he walked over to Jake and handed his to him keys. Jake sighed, and grabbed his keys. "Youre welcome." Mumbled the worker as he walked away. By now his princess was gone.

Jake started his truck and drove to his temporary home. When he arrived he unlocked the door and walked into the living room. Turning on the tv, he propped up his feet on the table. He turned the tv to the news.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda. Even though he just ate he was feeling a little hungry. He opened the refrigerator and sifted through the shelves. After finding nothing, he moved onto the freezer. Nothing.

The boss really needs to go food shopping. Jake thought to himself. He looked through the food closet, hoping to find something to fill his appetite. Finally he found some brownie. Grabbing the sweet chocolatey dessert he walked back into the living room. He sat down and turned his full attention back to the tv. The phone rang.

"Hello?" Jake answered. "Jake what are you doing in my house? Where's my step daughter?" His boss said angrily. "Uh... About that boss, she ran away." Jake said scared of hearing the boss's words.

"I knew it. I shouldn't left that bitch alone. Find her or I'll kill you." The boss said beforing hanging up. Well that went well. Jake thought chuckling to himself. He opened the box of cosmic brownies and opened a package. He grabbed the remote and turned up the tv while taking a bite out of his brownie.

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear!"

"Hi, im Dave Crester and you just heard a quick clip of She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seasons of Summer ladies and gentlemen." A male newscaster said. "It's 5 Seconds of Summer Dave not seasons. Oh and I'm Abby Mills!" A woman announced beside him. "Seasons, seconds, same difference." Dave said. "Let's move on. Here's an interview of the young band." Abby announced.

Interview

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host Savannah Rose Lee. I'm here with 5 Seconds of Summer! Guys why don't you introduce yourselves?" The host said turning to the boys. "I'm Luke!" Luke said smiling. "I'm Michael and I'm punk rock." Michael said, earning a small laugh from the audience. "I'm Calum." Calum said. "I'm Ashton!" Ashton exclaimed. The host nodded. "Alright now the questions from the audience!" Savannah Rose said.

"Number 1, are any of you guys still single? If you are stand up." Ashton and Calum stood up. "ILL DATE YOU ASHTON!" A voice came from in the crowd. Ashton laughed. "I have my eyes set out for a young beauty already." He said. The crowd awed and moved to the next question.

"Are their any guest joining you guys on tour?" The host asked. "Yes actually! There's Luke's girlfriend, Ciara. Michael's girlfriend, Emma. Another Luke, hes like a brother to us. And a young beauty named Rain." Ashton answered.

"Well lets bring them on out!" The host smiled. Ciara, Emma, Luke, and Rain all walked out on stage.

Ciara was wearing a 5SOS t- shirt and some sweatpants. She had her hair up in a pony tail. Emma was wearing a Walking Dead t-shirt with skinny jeans. Rain was wearing a blue crop top and grey shorts. Luke was wearing a tight black shirt and grey jeans.

Ciara sat on Luke's lap, Emma on Michael's, and Luke and Rain on the floor. "Well well getting comf-"

Jake turned the tv off. On his screen he just saw his princess and son.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Hiya!

How is everyone?

Question of the chapter: Whats your favourite season?

My Answer: Fall

I love you babes!

-Liv xoxo