Chapter 5

Rain's Point of View

Dream

I was running in the woods from somebody. More specifically, Jake. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Come out, come out, wherever you are. Princess I know you're out here." I could hear his voice echoing off the trees. I couldn't help but push harder on my legs. I had to escape.

Pretty soon Jake came into view. He had a gun...

"Stop running or your mother dies." That's when I noticed he had my mother. She was silently pleading not for me to stop, to keep running. But I couldn't, I had to stop. For her safety. She could live without me. It's her only chance.

I stopped running and stood there frozen. "Good girl." Jake said walking towards me. He grabbed me and held on like I was his last chance of survival. He let my mother go. "Run mommy just run. I'll be okay. I promise I'll see you next Tuesday and we can have our movie night like we always do!" I told her. Tears were slowly flowing as she just stood there shaking her head.

"You people and your sappy tears. Oh no mommy dont go! Well too late." Jake laughed as he pulled the trigger. My mother fell to the ground. "No mommy! What about movie night! No wake up. You have to wake up!" I screamed.

Jake dropped the gun and picked me up, carrying me back to the brick house. I was to overwhelmed to fight back.

What's a 7 year old to do without her mother?

He took me inside and strapped me to the bed. He stripped off my clothes and did the same to his. He raped me and I'll never forget it.

"It's ok princess I'm coming for you." He whispered.

Calum's Point of View

I was awoken by someone screaming. More specifically, Rain.

I jumped up and ran into her room. She was trembling. Something in me told me she was having a nightmare and I needed to wake her up.

I sat on her bed and shook her. "Rain. Wake up!" I said whispering into her ear. She opened her beautiful eyes. She looked up at me and I could see the fear in her eyes.
"He... he... he shot her. I tried to help her but he shot her." She said shaking with fear. "Shh its ok. I'm here. Go back to sleep." I said while getting up. "Can you stay with me?" She asked.

I sure can. Don't have to ask me twice.

I nodded and laid down beside her. She turned around and laid her head on my chest. "Goodnite kiwi." She said yawning. "Goodnite Rain." I replied back.

While she slept I couldn't help thinking about how beautiful she was. When she introduced herself I could see that Luke and Ashton like her too. They always get the girls. But I'm gonna try my best to make Rain like me.

I think I like her.

Ciara's Point of View

I woke up around 10. I turned around and noticed Luke beside me. I poked him," Luke wake up." "Noooo. I wanna sleep all day and your staying with me." He mumbled gripping my waist tighter. I looked around and noticed Rain and Calum missing.

"Luke where's Calum and Rain?" I asked. "Wheres who and who?" He asked. I laughed. "Calum and Rain." I repeated. "Oh um I don't know." He said getting up. I got up as well and stretched. "Should we go look for them?" I asked. He nodded and went into the kitchen. "I'll look downstairs you look upstairs." He told me.

I nodded and walked upstairs. I opened the first door I came to and saw nothing. I walked to the second to last door and opened it. I shut the door and ran downstairs.

"Luke!" I yelled. "What what happened? Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He came in a worried expression on his face. I shook my head and motioned for him to follow me.

I walked upstairs and back to the room I saw Calum and Rain in. I opened the door and pointed to the bed. Luke laughed and took a picture. "It's not funny Luke. This means Ashton, Luke, AND Calum like Rain!" I said. "Oh." He said. "I'm gonna have a girl's day out and you talk to the boys." I said. He nodded and walked to his room.

I walked into the room and shook Calum. "What do you want?" He asked. "I want you to bake me a cupcake... Dumb ass. I want you to get up. Wake Rain up too were having a girl's day out." I said walking out of the room.

Luke's Point of View (Hemmings)

"Get up guys." I called as I walked into the living room. No one budged. "GET UP!" I yelled. No one got up. I give up. I walked into my room and grabbed a water gun. They are so gonna hate me.

I filled up the water guns and walked back into the living room. I aimed at Micheal and Em and pulled the trigger.

Water streamed onto the both of them. "WHAT THE HELL YOU ASS HOLE!" Micheal yelled. I laughed. "Luke I suggest you run now." Em said calmly. She's never calm. I took it as a clue and ran like my life depended on it. Which it kinda did.

Em got up and ran after me. "Luke you're going to die!" She told me as she tackled me to the ground. Ciara walked in just in time.

"Aye babe you think you could help me?" I said nodding towards Emma. "Em were going to have a girl's day out. I was thinking going to get Rain some new clothes then go and get some new XBOX games." Ciara said. Emma jumped of me and ran to her room.

That girl and her XBOX. I chuckled and stood up. "Thanks babe." I said kissing her. She smiled and walked back to her room.

Now to just find a way to talk to the boys about Rain...

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Heya!

How is everyone?

I hope you're amazing.

Question of the Chapter: If you are in the 5SOS fam, which lane are you in?

My answer: I'm in Calums but I swerve so much I'm probably on the police's most wanted list tbh

Lol

I love you babes!

-Liv xoxo