Chapter 9

Rain's Point of View

"Because he's my dad..." Luke said.

Wait hold the phone. Pizza. Tv remote whatever the fuck you're holding.

"He's your what?" I asked. This cannot be fucking happening. "My dad." Luke replied sighing. "Oh okay cool." I said then laid my head on Ashton's shoulder. "Youre not mad?" He asked. "Nope. My dad is a murder yall haven't treated me any differently so why should I treat you differently?" I told him.

It was true. Ever since my story, no one has treated me any differently. Although it was only like 5 seconds ago. But still, no one moved away, walked out of the room, looked at me with disgust, or anything like that.

"Thanks Rain!" Luke exclaimed running over and hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back. Ashton was just watching us. Luke released me from his arms and I sat back down beside Ashton.

Calum's phone vibrated. He picked it up and smiled down at his phone. "Whatcha smiling about Kiwi?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied typing in to his phone. "Bruh you don't smile like that over nothing." Ashton said, clearly wanting to find out as much as I did.

"Okay fine. I met this girl while Ciara, Em, and Rain were shopping. Her name is Georgia and let me tell you she is fucking gorgeous. Oh and she's coming over in a bit." He said still smiling. Ohhh okay. "Cool! Does she like XBOX?" Em yelled.

"Calum down child." Michael said. Em smacked him playfully. "Puns are my job so shut up Michael or el-" Em was cut off by the doorbell. "Thats her!" Calum said jumping up and walking over to the door. He opened it and I'm guessing Georgia walked in.

She was wearing ripped jeans and a blue t shirt. She's pretty. "Hi! I'm Emma! That's Michael, Ciara, Luke, Luke, Ashton, and Rain." Emma said pointing to all of us. "Hi." Georgia said giving us all a small wave. Oh she's shy. "So guys me and Georgia are gonna go out so we'll see you guys later." Calum said while walking out the door. "Bye!" We yelled at the same time. Weird... We all laughed.

"Well she seems nice." Ciara said breaking the silence. I nodded. "She was kinda hot too." Ashton said. I smacked him. "What she is!" He said defending himself.

I got up and walked over to Luke and sat beside him. Luke wrapped his arm around me and smiled. I smiled back and glanced over at Ashton. I could see the jealously in his eyes. He glared at Luke then stood up and walked over to me.

Ashton picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. "Ash dont drop me! Im gonna die! Help!" I screamed laughing. I swear if he drops me hes dead. "I'm not going to now chill." He said poking me. I continued to laugh as he set me on the couch and sat beside me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I'm bored guys." Michael said interrupting the calm silence. "Xbox!" Em yelled. "Calum down!" Michael said smirking. Emma glared at him and walked over to the XBOX console.

"Whos playing?" She asked. Both Lukes raised their hands along with Michael and Ciara. Emma grabbed 5 controllers and passed them out. She put in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and sat down beside Michael. Ashton poked my cheek and I opened my eyes. Ashton smiled and stood up pulling me with him.

"Rain can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded and started walking into the kitchen. I was really craving some brownies. He followed after. I walked into the kitchen and screamed.

Third Person Point of View

After watching the interview, Jake knew his son and princess was with the band 5 Seconds of Summer. All he had to do is look them up and bam he could capture his princess and bring her back to her castle. It sounded like a good plan.

Jake went into the boss's office and sat at his computer desk. He opened the laptop and opened up the Google browser. He researched where the band was. After 5 minutes a website popped up an address. He grabbed a post it note and quickly wrote the address down. Grabbing his coat, he walked out the house and to his truck.

He had a princess to find.

Ashton's Point of View

I was gonna finally man up and ask her to be my girlfriend. Everyone else was playing COD so I decided now would be the best time to do it.

It's only been a few days but I feel like Rain is the one. She already means so much to me. I wouldn't want to lose her or someone to take her from me.

"Rain can I ask you something?" I asked standing up and pulling her with me. She nodded and walked into the kitchen. I followed until I heard an ear piercing scream. I thought it was just a spider or something until I heard a deep voice speak afterwards.

"Hello Princess."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Haii!

How are you guys?

Question of the Chapter: Do you have a Twitter account?

My answer: Yes, @/ Livvvv5sos & @/ c_a_l_m_girlzz (gives solo dms with your faves)

I love you babes!

-Liv xoxo