Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I mounted my beautiful firebolt, making sure there were no muggles in sight, and kicked off from the ground. I rose 20 feet into the air and raced on the path to the burrow. I passed amazing countryside, city's, and lakes, until I arrived at the tattered but beautiful Burrow. I knocked on the creaky wooden door. Molly creeped it open, immediately engulfing me in a hug. "Harry, dear how have you been?" She exclaimed. "Fine, thanks Mrs.Weasley! Have you seen Ron, Hermione, and Ginny?" I asked. "They are up in their rooms, dear!" She answered. "Thank you!" I smiled as I sprinted through the compact kitchen, and strutted up the stairs. I arrived at the familiar Orange and black striped door about to enter Ron's room, where there seemed to be giggling , when I heard sobbing from across the hall. I creaked open the red and yellow striped door with a griffin decal, and spotted a beautiful readhead crying on the edge of her bed. "Ginny," I questioned, "are you alright?" "I'm fine." She sniffed. "No, you're clearly not, what happened? I asked.

"I saw Dean kissing another girl in diagon alley."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"We broke up."

I sighed and put my arm around her. "Some people don't realize how special others are until it's too late." She looked at me, her sparkling brown eyes drowned in hope, and rested her head on my shoulder. It was then I felt a feeling I couldn't explain. I wanted to stay there forever, just me and her, side by side. I couldn't be falling for her, could I?

Ginny POV

Harry put his arm around me, making me feel safe. He asked me how I felt, and tried to cheer me up. Did he care for me? I shook the thought off and rested my head on his shoulder. I shut my eyes, and silence consumed the room. I broke the silence by asking him why he was here. "My aunt, uncle, and cousin are at a theme park and they let me come here. He smiled. "Why did you come here?" I wondered out loud. "I wanted to check in on you guys, and by the looks of it, I arrived just in time." He responded. I grinned at him through my once-frowning mouth. "Want to come with me to Ron and Hermione's room?" He offered, "I heard them giggling earlier." I laughed as he stretched out his arm helping me off my bed. I blushed and we raced each other to our destination.