Chapter 3

Harry's POV

                  Ginny and I sprinted up the stairs, unlocked the door, and  witnessed just what we expected: Ron giggling while sitting on his ruffled orange bed with evidence of red lipstick on his cheek and Hermione rolling on the floor infected with a laughing fit. "I can't say I didn't expect this!" Ginny smirked. I nodded in agreement as Ron turned swiftly around, his face in obvious horror. "So sorry, Ronald, we'll leave you two lovebirds alone!" Ginny remarked, re-locking the door. She strolled down the stairs, my eyes following her every move until she turned around and asked, "You coming, Potter?" I shook myself awake and followed her. We sat down at the old faded wooden table when Ron and Hermione walked down, both of them blushing. "Care to explain anything?" I joked. Ron glared at me and took a seat. We had just caught up on current events with each other when Mrs.Weasley rushed into the kitchen. "There is going to be a storm, so Harry will have to stay a bit longer." She informed. Ginny smiled at me, and I slightly blushed as I grinned back. Ron gave me a confused look, and I brushed it off. To sum the day up, we ate a delicious dinner made by Mrs.Weasley in which Ginny and I kept stealing glances at each other, then the four of us played hide-and-seek until we had to go to bed. "G'night." I nodded as Mrs.Weasley gave us our third warning to get to bed. I fell on my bed, thinking of Ginny. When I see her, I get butterflies in my stomach, when I look into her eyes, I get lost, swimming in a sea of brown. I knew it. I had fallen for Ginny Weasley. The big question was did she like me back? Surely she had moved on. Back to me? Of course not, Potter! Don't I at least have a chance? Maybe. No. I sighed, and turned over on my bed. We can at least be friends.