Chapter 7

Ginny POV
                    I rushed to Harry's side and felt his heart barley pumping. "He's alive..." I whispered,  "HE'S ALIVE!" I brought him outside the fields where I met my family. "Oh, Ginny, you're okay!" Mom hugged me. I saw that everyone was bruised, but not seriously injured. "What happened to Harry?" She gasped. I shared how he leaped in front of me to block the curse and he was still alive. "Arthur, contact the ministry and tell them what happened, everyone else follow me to St.Mungos." Mom commanded.

Three Days Later

        It had been three days since the attack and I had refused to leave Harry's side. The rest of the Weasleys and Hermione travelled back to the burrow to get some sleep. I held his cold hand in my warm one. The healers had explained to me that there would be no memory loss, he would only be very weak.  Suddenly, he started stirring. "Ginny?" He muttered, squinting into my eyes, "your neck, it has a scar." I tightened my grip on his hand and nodded, I had indeed inherited a lightning scar from where Voldemort hit me. "Where am I?" He asked.  "You're at St.Mungos, but we'll go back to the burrow if the healers let us." "How long have I been here?" "Three days." "Can we go back?" "Sure" the healer gave us a portkey back to the burrow and I held Harry's hand tight. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded. I grabbed the portkey and we travelled home. Harry stood up from his current position and started walking towards the burrow. "Wait Harry..." I interrupted, "come here."

"Why didn't I die?" I asked.
"Well," he blushed furiously, "my mother sacrificed herself for me and I survived because she loved me so... I thought it might apply there..."
"Are you saying.."
"Yes, ever since the end of last year."
"Harry, I just want you to know that... I feel the same."
Harry looked up at me with his emerald green eyes wide staring into my nervous chocolate brown ones. We inched closer to each other until our lips met. Fireworks erupted in my stomach. Once lightning strikes twice, they're together forever.

The End