Chapter 5

Harry's POV

My clothes were soaked. The sky was having one of its major fits. Yet I was as still as a stone statue, staring into the misty clouds. "Did she just kiss me?" I gaped. I shook myself awake and dreamily stuttered inside. Ginny was sitting on the carpet, her face as red as a chili pepper but still beautiful. "What are you waiting for? Come on!" Hermione rushed. I sat down, completing the circle and we played games until nightfall.

Two days later...

I awoke to the pain of my scar. Of course, by now I knew what that meant, but the first thing I thought about was Ginny.
Ginny had officially taken over my mind. She was all that I could think about. She was beautiful. She was who I wanted to comfort, to be comforted by. Two days had passed and we didn't talk about the events of the cellar. We had become closer though. Anyway, Voldemort could see into my mind. He would know who I cared about most. He would kill Ginny. I hopped out of bed and sprinted to the three rooms of Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. In about 5 minutes the sleepyheads wobbled downstairs and sat down at the table. "What, Harry?" Ron groaned. "Voldemort is coming." I warned. The three heads immediately snapped up and presented obvious fear. "WHAT?!" They screamed. "You heard me, now grab your wands!" I commanded. The trio raced upstairs and returned, wand in hand, to the kitchen. "Reducto!" They heard as the north wall of the burrow crashed down. Death eaters poured into the house as the four children fired spell after spell at them. "Inciendo!" One death eater roared. It all happened so fast. The burrow was up in flames. Burning wood crashed down in the kitchen, separating Ginny and me from Ron and Hermione. The death eaters cleared out. A ghostly white figure stood in front of us. "Voldemort..." I muttered.