Chapter 6

Harry's POV
            "CRUCIO!" Voldemort yelled, sending Ginny on the cold tile floor, twitching and screaming for help.  "Ginny!" I cried, "EXPELLIARMUS!" Voldemort stumbled backward, releasing Ginny from his torture. I rushed to Ginny and checked her. "I'm okay, Harry." She sniffed.

Ginny's POV
          Daggers were being stabbed into every possible millimeter of my body while I was laying down on a 15000 volt electric fence, or at least that's what it felt like. Harry distracted Voldemort and rushed over to me. I looked into his gleaming emerald eyes and sniffed, "I'm okay, Harry." Unluckily, Voldemort regained balance and fired a killing curse at us as I stood up. "Ginny, NO!" Harry screamed and shoved me out of the green jet's way. Merlin, I loved that guy. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER YOU SLIMY BA*****!"  He roared. Voldemort chuckled and with a wave of a wand, green light was sent straight in my direction. It seemed to occur in slow motion. One moment Harry was staring, wide eyed at the curse, the next he was gliding through the air, hand outstretched to stop it. The spell struck Harry in the hand and sent him flying into the back wall. I gaped at him. He couldn't be dead! He just couldn't! It took all my courage to stand up and fight. I shot hex after hex at him as he easily blocked every single one. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" He grinned with his cocoa brown teeth. The spell blasted the right hand side of my neck, cutting my skin apart, yet I was alive. Voldemort gaped at me as he began dissolving piece by piece until he was no more. He would be back. Maybe not now, but sooner or later. This war was not over.

One more chapter guys! Thanks for all the support!
Dedications:
kiasmias
Ginny_7
Ginny_weasley7