Chapter One

Aleixo Moon POV (what he looks like is at the top)

April 2, 2020

Hell: a place of evil and suffering.

See, the world is a fucked up place. Each and every one of us is living in our own personal hell. In the world of werewolves you have you Alphas, Betas, Gammas, Warriors, Deltas, and in my case, the omegas which are supposed to be cherished and treated like royalty because of our rarity; however, that's not the case for me. Not only am I an omega but I am a male omega born from a bloodline of Betas. Because of my "deficiencies", I was deemed "the pack freak". Don't get me wrong, my pack members don't abuse me; that would go against every pack member's wolf instinct to protect me. Plus my older brothers is the pack's beta so they wouldn't dare. Instead of them protecting me, they ignored me and treat me as if I am not there. I know it's not good to say, but I sometimes wish they would hit me or tease me. Anything except ignore me. Wolves are naturally. Social creatures and After sixteen years of no social contact life tends to get a little lonely. Just imagine walking down a dark path without any sense of direction, hoping and praying for somebody to help you find your way. Just imagine walking and wondering, 'When will this end.' But knowing that no one is going to come help you out of the darkness. After a while it starts to feel like you're already dead, like you're a ghost. You can see everyone else but they don't see you.

To me, feeling something other than loneliness, whether its pain or sadness, is better than the emptiness that being alone brings. It's my personal hell and today's no different than any other day; I got up brushed my teeth, showered, threw on some black skinny jeans with a few rips on the knees, my gray knit sweater that hung off my shoulder and my white low top Converse. I didn't bother with my hair; I knew it didn't matter what I did with my mop of curls because by the end of second period it would be a tangled mess. Finally, I went into my bathroom to put my black gauges in. With one final look in the mirror, I figured I looked good enough. It's not like anybody would notice me anyways. You see, I didn't think I was ugly in any way I thought I was kind of cute with my 5'4 stature, my pale skin makes my blue-green eyes appear bigger, my teeth are straight and I had really deep dimples. All in all, I didn't see anything wrong with the way I looked but there's a part me that thinks that if I looked like the rest of my pack mates ( with their tall stature and amazing tans) then maybe they wouldn't ignore me as much. However, I know that that is not the case because after sixteen years of trying everything to get noticed, I knew that no matter what I did they wouldn't care.

The only reason I haven't left yet is because I am only sixteen and to the humans I am still a child. I am too young to work full time, or buy my own place. Plus none of my other family members would want me because of what I am, so I'm stuck here until I turn eighteen. As I made my way down the stairs for breakfast, my point was proven. All the laughter and conversation coming from my fellow pack members came to a halt as I walked into the kitchen and slowly but surely they all made their way out of the room. I just grabbed an apple and continued on my journey out the door to the oh-so-lovely North Monowi High school, the home of the wolves, Ironic, right? It's the only high school in the small town of Monowi, Nebraska. Meaning that we go to school with humans. Ninety-five percent of the town is mostly made up of my pack, but the last five percent is human. And you would think one of the humans would want to be my friend, but of course not! I don't know what rumor my pack told the humans about me so that they wouldn't interact with me, but they shunned me as well.

When I finally made it to school, I went straight to my locker to grab my math book. I always receive a lot of glances as I make my way through the hallways. People were parting to make a path to avoid contact with me, as if I had some type of disease. I just huffed and kept walking, used to the feeling of being stared at. I finally made it to my math class. I was the first person there as usual. When I opened the door, it hit the wall making a loud banging noise, similar to one of a gunshot causing the math teacher to look up from the work he was doing. He's a pack member and the second he realized it was me he went back to doing the work on his desk completely ignoring my presence. I just sat down in my seat in the far back corner of the classroom having an odd feeling that today would be longer than usual.

Just fucking great.

Authors note

~Destiny ~

hey guy I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of The King's Omega I worked really hard on it please vote for my story and leave comments telling me what you think