Chapter Two

~Alexio~

First period felt like it went on for ages and I couldn't shake this feeling like something was going to happen, but I couldn't decipher if it was something good or bad. By second period I knew something was up, pack members started leaving left and right by third. Four of our pack warriors stormed into my class room and basically dragged our Luna out of the room with hushed whispers. I assumed they were telling her what was going on.
Thank the moon goddess that we had no humans in this classroom, because they would get suspicious and start asking questions that they shouldn't be asking, only causing more problems.

By lunch time I wanted to claw my skin off. I felt hot and my body was aching for something. I just didn't know what. I tried to ask my wolf what was wrong but he just ignored me, and kept whimpering. By six period I just wanted to go home. More and more people from my pack started leaving, my wolf wouldn't stop pacing back in forth, in my head his whimpering only getting louder as the day went on, and my skin just seemed to burn more.

I tried to text my brother and ask what was going on but he just ignored the message. I don't even know why I bothered, it's not like he talked to me either. I knew some of the humans started getting curious as to why so many people were leaving, you could see it in their faces. I was honestly shocked that they haven't started asking questions.
I was so lost in thought about what was going on that I nearly jumped out of my skin when my name was called on the intercom for dismissal. I grabbed my things and shoved them into my book bag, and slung it over my bare shoulder the contact making me groan in pain because of how sensitive my skin seemed to be today. I rushed to the office wondering why I was being checked out early,  it's never happen before, leading me to believe that whatever was happening with the pack was pretty serious.
When I made it to the office, my brother was standing with his back to me shoulders tense. I could almost see the stress rolling off of him in waves. I kind of felt bad for him. He keep looking down at his phone, then to the door, probably waiting for a phone call  on whatever was happening, and for me to hurry up. When he finally noticed I was there he didn't say a word to me just started walking for his truck. I just quickly followed curious as to what was going on and has the whole pack in a frenzy.

He quickly, jumped into the front seat as I struggled to get into the passenger seat of the tall vehicle. Before I could even shut the door all the way he took off out of the school parking lot. I didn't dare utter a word the atmosphere was tense, and a bit awkward for me, plus I knew he wouldn't reply, just glare at me. It came as a shock to me when he actually spook "the King is coming and you have to be there."
I was confused and I wasn't 100% sure he was even talking to me " M-Me " I stuttered out.
"Yes, you Alexio the king is coming for what we is assumes is his yearly check up's to make sure nobody is abusing their power in the pack, or treating the pack member out of place. He's already killed two alphas for abusing the power within their pack. He usually sends someone to do them for him, but he decided to do them himself this year and so far he's not liking what he's finding."
I sat quietly for a moment not fully understand what that had to do with me, and I was still kind of shocked that my brother actually talked to me. " W-why do I ha-have to go?" stuttering out my words it was weird for me to actually be talking to someone it was the first time that I've actually gotten spoken to, and me speaking back since I was a baby, and that was only for. Necessary things like bathing and feeding me. I learned pretty quickly that I was different and nobody would reply to me. Honestly that kind of scared me. Made me realize that this was a serious matter.

"The King demanded that everyone in the alpha, beta and gamma family be there even, mom and dad were required to go."
I didn't reply, I didn't feel the need to, plus the closer we got to the house the more my wolf started to fidget and my skin started to burn. I could really process what my brother had said.
A second later we pulled up to the pack house. My brother jumped out of the car and started running for the woods. I tried to keep up I ran, as quickly as my little legs would allow.
What seemed like hours later, but I know was only five minutes of running, we finally made it to the pack meeting ground. I really need to work out more. I could see the alphas mother and father talking to my parents in hushed voices, my brother talking to our alpha who has his mate tucked under his arm in a possessive manner, his wolf obviously on edge about the Kings presence. The gamma was talking to what I assumed was his family.
I just stood there off to the side really awkwardly, not really understanding what was going on and why everyone was on edge. I mean sure the Kings coming to do his check up, and he's already killed two alphas for miss treating their power, but it's not like anyone in this pack did anything that bad. We were a small pack, we keep ourselves, we never had any problems with anyone, and they never mistreated me or anybody. They just pretend I wasn't there, was that bad? Was that why they were scared? Were they afraid the King would find out? Of course they were.I mean it is highly frowned upon in our world to miss treat omegas in any form wether it be mentally or physically .

I've hear stories about the King. He's not a nice man, he's never been. He's killed people for many things some as little as looking at him to long. Just imagine what he would do if he found out a whole pack basically shunned a member, an omega nonetheless. I wouldn't tell him anything, I wouldn't cause my pack more problems because of my deformities.  It wasn't their fault they didn't want to be friends with me, I wouldn't either.

I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize the black hummers pulling into the field. I was yanked behind my brother with so much force it was sure to leave a bruise, but the second the cars came to a halt, my wolf stopped pacing and whimpering, but the burning got so much worse when the car doors opened.
The most amazing scent I've ever smelt hit my nose. It smelled like the woods after a rainy day, the scent smelled powerful and manly, it was something that had my legs clenching trying to hold my slick in, and my dick leaking. I felt like I could burst at the slightest touch.

I didn't really have time to process what was happening before a vicious growl that had everyone barring the necks as a sign of submission Echoed through the field.
growling out, "Mine," making my legs weak in the process.
I couldn't figure out why my body was reacting the way it was, I didn't even realize that the words he spoke were amid at me until I was yanked into a hard chest, and that amazing smell from before clouding all of my senses when he wrapped his arms around me, shoving one of his tree trunk legs in between mine, deliciously pushing against my aching member with his nose pressed against my neck causing pleasurable waves wherever he touched. Keeping me pinned in place, not that I even wanted to move, in that moment my wolf finally spoke to me, only uttering one word
"Mate"

***Authors Note ***
Hey guys please don't forget to vote and comment for this story I will be updating again soon
I would also like to thank
@jessmb94 for the awesome new cover go follow her she makes some bomb ass covers
And
@alexandriabo for helping me edit this chapter it wouldn't have gotten finished without her so thanks babe !
Love you guys and thank for reading
-- Destiny