Chapter three

~Alexio~

Everything happened so fast, one second I was in complete bliss, wrapped in my mate's arms and the next I was roughly yanked away from him and into my father's chest. He had my arm gripped so tightly in his hand that I could feel the bruises forming. I think it shocked my mate for a moment as well as he stood still for a second, but then quickly snapped out of it when my mother's voice rang out.
"I am so sorry my king I apologize on behalf of my son's actions. He's just a horny omega and your power attracted him to you. It won't happen again. Will it, Alexio?" glaring at me while she was speaking.

However she failed to notice the look my mate was sending her way. His icy glare was sending shivers down my spine, and not the good kind either. If that glare was directed at me I surely would have bolted out of there. His Eyes turned an electric blue. The way his eyes seemed to harden you could physically see blue flames dancing within his pupils. He was clenching his jaw together as well as his fist by his sides. All his muscles were tensed. You could feel the anger rolling out from his body in waves. Even though the look he was sending my parents kinda scared me shitless, I also found the look to be quite alluring, and I found myself completely turned on. I was so lost in thought that I forgot my mom was even talking to me.
I guess it took me too long to reply because my father's grasp tightened even more trying to get my attention, I could physically feel the bone crack slightly causing me to cry out. The next thing I know, my mate had my father suspended off the ground by his neck.
"HOW DARE YOU TOU MY MATE?" He growled out causing me to flinch.
"Your mate....? You must have made some mistake" my mother stated with a little humor to her tone like she thought this was funny, that someone with his status could ever be mated to the likes of me. That kinda hurt I knew they didn't like me but I didn't know she thought so lowly of me.
However, as soon as the words left her mouth my mate had his other hand wrapped tightly around her neck as well, clearly not finding the humor in the situation.

For some stupid reason, my mother still thought this to be some joke and opened her mouth to say something else. But before she could even make a sound, I could see his hand physically tighten around her neck. You could clearly see on her face that she was now worried, finally realizing the severity of the situation. It was quiet for a second, everybody just watching and anticipating what was happening. Everybody from my pack was holding their breath, waiting for the outcome, fearing for the retired betas lives. No one dared to speak or move a muscle to stop what was happening in fear of them being on the other end of my mate's wrath. Whereas for the people he brought, all had creepy looks on their faces, like they were enjoying what was happening; just waiting for the first sign of blood shed so that they can join in. The tension in the atmosphere was suffocating.

I knew I had to do something and I knew I had to do it fast because my parent's faces were turning a sickly blue, almost black color. I quickly rushed forward and attached myself to the front of my mate's legs and wrapped myself around his waist, arms secured tightly around his neck. My movements didn't even alter his grip on their necks. I could feel him physically relax more but his grip still stayed the same.
"I am okay! Please let them go.... Please don't kill my parents."
I whispered in his ear as I continued to peck different spots on his neck and after what seemed like hours but could have only been 30 seconds, he buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms tightly around me, releasing my parents from his hold. He started inhaling my scent, trying to calm himself down. I could hear both my parents gasping for air, trying to catch their breath and my brother besides them, trying to see if they were okay.
After a couple of seconds, I could feel my mate completely relax. His arms loosened around me, no longer squeezing me like he was scared he was going to lose me when he removed his face from my neck. He still had that glare on his face, clearly still not amused with what just happened and by the looks on his pack's faces, they were confused about what just happened. All of them were looking at me like I was the next Messiah, but before I could question why they were looking at me like that, my mates voice boomed out.

"WHAT IS YOUR RANKING?" I turned to see who he was talking to and like I suspected, he was indeed talking to my parents.
" Retired beta Sir." My dad replied with his head down not wanting to look my mate in the eyes.
"Who is your alpha?" He asked, not to fond of the fact that a former beta would act the way my parents did.
"Me Sir, Alpha Michquel Knight." My alpha finally stepped up when my parents didn't say anything but simply looked in his direction
"Well Michquel, I am highly concerned for what has been going on within this pack since all I've been shown is disrespect since I arrived. I am even more pissed off at the fact that you have done nothing to try and prevent what just happened. You just stayed quiet and allowed your pack members to be so undeniably disrespectful in your presents towards your new queen and I"

" apologies my king for there behavior" knight stated threw clenched teeth obviously not liking how my mate was talking to him.

"I have a very strong feeling that by the end of my stay you will no longer be alpha." My mate, whose name I've yet to learn, stated, too calmly for my liking. I could tell that my alpha didn't like what he said, he looked a mixed of pissed off, because my mate showed him no respect by calling him his first name, and scared that he might die before the end of my mates stay.

"Now, show me back to your pack house so that we can finish what I originally came here for, in private, i want rooms set up for my members to stay in while we're here."

Nobody seemed like they were going to move and do what my mate asked, and i could feel him getting pissed off because nobody was moving so I decided I would do it before somebody else got hurt. I went to get off my mate and he growled at me, probably thinking I was trying to leave him, but when he looked at me, I guess he could see what I wanted to do and he allowed me to lead the way and everyone followed quickly, after all trying to prepare themselves for what was to happen next.

****Hey guys I now it's been like 2 weeks since I last updated sorry about that I've been a little busy with work. But I hope you guys like this new chapter it's not my best work but the grammar is A1 because of my new editor @deskdirectioner thanks babe for the editing!
On another note 20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter ******
Enjoy guys !!!!!!