Chapter Five (part 1)

Kadin's POV

I woke up like I did every morning at 4 am; the only difference was I had my mate cuddled against me. He had one leg draped over my waist and the other in between mine, his face buried in my chest. He fit so perfectly against me, his little body completely intertwined with my own like two puzzle pieces. The sparks that were emitting from our contact was creating a brand new type of pleasure which only he could give me. I never wanted to leave this position. I had been waiting for my mate for ten years. I thought I didn't have one, hell I never even wanted one.

I've been training to become king ever since I could walk. I had it all planned out; when I met my mate I would reject him or her. After about 5 years of waiting to find and reject my mate I decided my mate was dead, fewer problems for me right? Mates make you weak and as king I can't have any weaknesses but if I only knew that that's not how the mating bind works the second I caught his scent he was mine and I've only know him for less than twenty-four hours and he already has me complete wrapped around his little fingers. Not once did rejecting him cross my mind. However, caring for someone as quickly and as deeply as I do towards him is new to me. I have a very small group of people that I care about and trust and it took years for them to gain that access. And with one look my mate and I am ready to spill all my secrets.

Caring for Aleixo has already caused me issues. I came to this pack with the plan to kill their Alpha. I intended to kill his Alpha up until we got to his bedroom; he was so distraught, I could see the wheels turning in his head trying to figure out how to prevent the death of anyone. What amazes me the most is that although his pack shunned him his whole life he still cares about them and if I were to kill anyone in his pack he would be hurt by it.

Just the thought of my little love upset because of me, makes me cringe. This thought results with me coming up with a new plan that I personally find to be too complicated and not my style. It's going to come as a shock to my pack members but I don't really care what they think, however, it is a shock to me. Killing is what I am good at it is what I'm known for and what I relish off. Killing is easy and effective and it's a 100% guarantee that the person won't fuck up again and rarely have I ever had a family member seek revenge; it's happened before but like I said nothing another fatality can't fix.

As much as I didn't want to leave my babies side I knew I had to. Today was going to be a long day ahead of us. I slowly removed myself from my sleeping mate. He whimpered a little at the loss of contact but quickly snuggled back into the pillow I had used that night. The sight made me slightly jealous of the pillow. The thought of removing the pillow and taking its place crossed my mind but I shook the thought away as quickly as it came. Instead, I headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. When I got out I put my clothes back on from yesterday, took one more look at my mate and left to go check on my Beta and inform him of my plans. After a short 3 minute walk to the guest house I saw my Beta talking to one of the warriors I had brought along. Once my presence was know the warrior said his hellos told me about what was going on with the rest of the members I had brought along he then bid us a goodbye and left so we could talk privately. All while this was happening I could feel my best-friend and Beta stare at me, wanting all the "deets" as he calls them, on what happened yesterday

"Good morning Landon; there's been a change of plans and we're going to have to stay here longer than expected" I rushed out trying to change the subject but he wasn't having any of that which I expected making me regret bringing him and not his twin.

"Oh no buddy, you're not changing the subject. We can talk all about the serious stuff after. You need to answer my questions lover boy, you found your mate right? That's awesome, I am so happy for you. I'm shocked really; you didn't reject him like you said you would. And might I add that he's hot as fuck! Did you mate him yet? Is he coming with us? How old is he? He looks a little young for you bro. And why are we staying longer? It's boring here... "

If it was anyone else I would have killed them on the spot for asking so many questions but Landon and his twin Luke, we've known each other since we were little. At first I wanted nothing to do with them but you soon discover Landon is like a leach, he sticks to you and no matter how annoying he is it's almost impossible to get rid of him. His brother Luke is the more calm and tactical one, he doesn't really like anybody but his brother; not even me. They were both born with very strong Alpha blood from one of our first ancestors. My blood being the original one. Anyways, back to the story; after years of trying to pick the right Betas for me, Landon decided he would step down from Alpha to become my Beta and of course his twin followed. And I know I can trust both of them with my life. As much as I would love to kill Landon sometimes I need him so I won't.

"No I did not mate him. Of course he is coming with us, you idiot. He's 16 years old. And on Aleixo's request I decided not to kill anyone, we are just going to place someone here to train them on how to properly do their jobs"

He scowled, obviously not pleased with the last part of what I said.

"You know damn well that that's not going to stop their Alpha, he's going to want to fight you on it and if that happens you're going to kill him. Why would you promise your mate you won't kill anybody when you know you will probably do it? "

"It will be okay with this Alpha if he doesn't want to die. He's newly mated and already terrified that he's going to be killed. Besides, I didn't promise him I wouldn't kill anybody. I told him I would try not to kill anyone" Landon paused for second obviously seeing my point

"Well, who are you going to leave behind to train them properly"

"I texted Kaleb last night he should be arriving within the hour. He's bringing a few guards to stay with him for protection as well"

"You little devil they won't last 2 minutes of Kaleb's training!"

"That is the plan. If they want to keep their title, they will have to make it through his training; and if not then I guess Kaleb finally has a pack to take care of"

Landon seemed very please with my plans and I was too. It was a win- win situation, my devil spawn of a little brother comes and trains these idiots on how to properly do their jobs and fight. If they complete it, which they won't Kaleb gets the pack. The previous Alpha will become the Beta and the Beta will become Gamma. Nobody dies so my mate and my brother will be happy with me and I no longer have a problem.

Authors note

Short chapter i am currently working on part two I just wanted to give you guy a feel of Kadin so I hope you like the chapter let me know in the comments what you think and please vote for this story
Destiny !!!!!

Thank you for reading 😘😘😘