Chapter Four

Kadin at the top !!!

Chapter Four

The walk back to the pack house was excruciating. Nobody spoke a word, you could barely hear anyone breathing. The woods surrounding us were oddly quiet, not a single animal in sight. I walked in front of the group with my mate directly behind me. He was standing so close,I could feel the rise and fall of his chest. It was the only indication that I had that he was still there. Everyone else followed a few feet behind, and anytime someone got too close to us, he would let out a low growl scaring them away. After the first few times of this happening,everyone just stayed back, scared of him.

When we finally broke free of the woods and entered into our camp grounds, I headed directly to our guest house to show my mate's pack their rooms. I was ready to drop them off and go to bed and think of a way to get my mate to believe that my pack's not that bad. And I just knew that my parents were going to bombard me when we got home. The pack guest house was basically a smaller version of our main house,less bedrooms and much tidier because we rarely ever have guests. Just as the house came into view I could see the other pack members leaving the building with all the cleaning supplies that they must have used to ensure that the house was clean. I wasn't sure of what I should do next but alpha Knight seemed to finally get his confidence back, and do what my mate had originally asked him to do.

"Okay Aleixo, how about you show the king the master suite and the rest of his members can have any room of their choice...And we can hold a meeting tomorrow morning after breakfast."
It sounded like a great idea to me, but my mate had other ideas.

"No, I will be staying with my mate at his house, my members will be fine without me. You are no threat to them, we will have a meeting tomorrow morning before breakfast. I have places to be and here is not one of them. I have already made up my mind on what is to happen." My mate stated, like it was no big deal that he not only ignored my alpha's plans completely but he also called our pack weak. And now I am stuck with him for a whole night, and there's no way he's changing his mind on whatever he's got planned for tomorrow, and for the first time today, I am truly terrified of what my mate may do. My pack may have wanted nothing to do with me, but they are still my family and I don't want them to be killed.

"As you wish, my king....... Aleixo show your mate to your home and I shall see you guys in the morning." My alpha stated, bringing me out of my state of worry. He was obviously as nervous as I was, maybe more so considering that it was his life and his pack at stake.
My mate grabbed my hand in his, indicating that he wanted me to lead the way, so I walked all the way across our compound, to my house. The entire time, I was trying to ignore the sparks that were flowing through my body because of his touch, and he wasn't exactly making the walk comfortable, he didn't take his eyes off me the entire time and I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my face. It was clear he wanted me to look at him, but I refused and kept walking.

My house was nothing special, it was bigger than most of the pack members' house because of my family's status, but nothing compared to what the bigger packs' houses looked like. It was a 4 bedroom, two storey, and white picket fences home with a nice back yard. I was a little nervous for him to see my bedroom. I didn't even get a chance to clean it before I left. I was just hoping there was nothing weird left outside. But before I could lead him to my room and maybe do a little check before he sees it, he released my hand and let himself into my house. I guess he followed my scent up to my bedroom. I never realized exactly how tall he was until he had to duck to go through my bedroom door. I mean I knew he was tall, but then, everyone was tall compared to me. I went in after him and he was standing in the middle of my room, looking around like he was trying to figure me out with the stuff in my room. I had a nice sized room, two of my walls were painted a Matt black, and the other two were painted a mint green color. And I had a queen sized bed with grey and black bedding, a few posters were placed here and there with my favorite band member on them.  My closet was my favorite part, I had a walk in closet. It was the same size as my bathroom, if not bigger. I just sat awkwardly on my bed while he went through all my things, and I mean all my things. He opened all my drawers and everycabinet in my bathroom. I was okay with it until he started touching all the drawing stuff on my desk.