The Mistakes Made

Fiddleford started to rub his face gently across the now bright-red six-fingered handmark. Ford actually slapped me? Was this his doing, or was it that vile creature getting in his head?, Fiddleford's thoughts were running wild at the moment, but he just couldn't keep his mouth from yelling these horrible words. "You know just as well as I do that your brother was obiously a mistake for this universe! Maybe that's why you want to build this portal, to see if that loser lump you call a sibling is any better in these alternate dimensions." Fiddleford looked in Ford's direction after he finished his angry outburst. When he finally made eye contact with Stanford, he couldn't even begin to comprehend what his emotions were. His eyes were very moist, meaning he was probably sad. Did I go too far? Oh no I probably did! This is all my fault oh my Stanford I'm sorry!, he thought to himself before he noticed the color of Ford's face. Hehe. Ford looks like a tomato. Oh wait. Oh no I probably made him mad too. What is he going to do though, hm? He might slap me again though... Fiddleford's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ford crashing to the floor. "Oh no are you okay? Stanford please answer me!! Ford come on!! Ford!!", Fiddleford yelled at him while shaking him in hopes of waking him up, but with no such luck. Fiddleford was pacing around the floor while Ford was still sleeping, trying to distract himself from the current events. It was about half an hour after Ford passed out, when Ford started to make small grumbling noises to himself. Then suddenly, he jolts awake. His eyes are an eerie shade of glowing yellow with cat-like pupils, and they're boring directly into Fiddleford's soul. "Well, well, well. Hiya there Glasses! How are you Fiddly doing?"