Friday Night.

-Friday Night-

Jaquel drove to Pamela house aroud 6:30pm, observing his surroundings carefully he noticed that she was living in a bad neighborhood. All of the houses barely had more than 3 feet between them, and a lot of them were antique brick houses.

Finally he pulled into the driveway of a small white and yellow house. The rail leading up to the steps was rusted and hang lowly to the left and the gray porch steps where chipped up and the last step at the top had been completely broken off. Jaquel’s eyebrows rose a little as he opened the screen door to knock. ,”You are quite a man, I must say.” He heard somebody hiss from behind him, turning around he saw what he figured was a prostitute or a hoe nonetheless.

A pink leather dress clung to her body as her nipples pushed against the pink leather noting that she didn’t have a bra on. She was not attractive in anyway, even her face wasn't doing a thing for her. She smiled showing of her 4 gold front teeth. Jaquel nodded at her before turning back to the front door. He knocked again, hearing a few locks click he was faced with an elderly woman with white hair dressed in white robe. She tighten the strings around herself before speaking,”Yes? What do you want?” She asked giving him a once over. ,”Ah Hello ma’am.. is Pamela here?” Jaquel asked tryng to be more polite than friendly. ,”PAM!” the woman yelled in a raspy voice. She must be a smoker by the way her voice sounded as soon as the thought enter Jaquel's head, he watched her reach into her robe pocket and pull out a lighter and a pack of menthol lights. She pulled out a single ciggerette and lit it before stepping to the side to let Jaquel in.

Blowing smoke for her nostrils she pursed her red stained lips together and looked at him.,”What’s a clean, handsome man such like yourself want with such a girl like my granddaughter.” Jaquel searched for an answer, that was bold yet respectful all in the same sense. ,”With all due respect ma’am, I’m thirty-five years old, and date whom I please, and Pamela is a wonderful women and I would love to get to know her more.

Taking another drag from her ciggerate before answering she blew the smoke from between her lips,”Young man, I don’t give a damn how old you are, I’m 65 years old, and I don’t approve of your tone right now.” Her eyes narrowed slighty. Pam finally came out from the back room. Jaquel than realized he never asked Pamela how old she was and wondered if she was in her 20’s.,”Jaquel, this is my Grandmother,  I see you have already met.” Pamela spoke slowly noticing her glare and Jaquel’s face twisted in annoyance. ,”Grandma, I’ll be back but not before late, Malik is asleep right now.” Pamela crammed her sentence together as she lead Jaquel out the house by his hand.

Once the were both seated in his black Chevy Tahoe, Jaquel asked for her age. ,”I’m 26. Is that a problem?” Pamela looked at him worriedly. Jaquel started the car and was quiet for a moment thinking of wether or not that would be a bother for him. ,”We will just have to see Pamela.” Jaquel smiled at her. Pamela smiled back, Jaquel than noticed her black knee length skirt and her black and white polka dotted top, she looked very pretty, her hair was pinned on top of her head in small curls. Jaquel smiled as he took the ramp to the highway as Pamela instructed him to where she was taking him. Jaquel followed her direction accordingly, Pamela shyly gazed at the window wondering what he meant by "seeing", letting out a small sigh she pondered it and analyzed it.

Jaquel looked over at her a couple times, finally shrugging figuring she either would or wouldn’t say anything. Pulling into a parking lot he read the top of the building,”JazzNsOul”glowed white and black against the now darkening sky.