DIAMONDS POINT OF VIEW (PART 2)

Diamond stared at the back of Mr. Reed’s head for the past two days, he always looked so happy and he hardly acknowledged her. Diamond raised her hand just as he turned. Diamond chewed her bottom lip nervously, not knowing what she was going to say as his green eyes focused on her.  Yes, ma’ma Miss Lane?”. Diamond shifted in her seat melting underneath his seductive tone., “Wasn’t he the reason why we call mistaken talking a “Freudian slip” she asked. Jaquel smiled nodding and turned again, with his back facing the class again as he wrote other things on the board. Diamond rolled her eyes at the stupid question she asked.

A couple days had passed Diamond clearly and the only things she was doing was school, and stripping. Her mom finally decided to drag her to the store and told her to go get something out an aisle at a store called; “Food For Less” Diamond completely lost her train of thought seeing Mr. Reed in the same aisle she just walked in reaching for some macaroni, She thought it was funny that every time she was even was remotely close to him she’d forget her train of thought.  “Hi Mr. Reed.” Diamond melted under his gaze as he studied her finally smiling friendly. ,”Oh hello Diamond.” Diamond played with her fingers. ,”I didn’t think I’d see you here” Mr. Reed chuckled.

Goose bump rose on Diamond’s arm’s hearing his handsome chuckle, before he spoke again. ,”Really? Well a grown man has got to eat.” Diamond smiled as his smile turned into a cute smirk. Diamond felt her face flush watching his eyes drop to her body and come quickly back up. ”True.” Diamond sighed out place her hands on her hips nervously. After a small quiet moment Diamond smiled,” Well, By Mr. Reed. See you at school tomorrow.”

Diamond turned letting out a deep breath hurrying over to her mom. “Diamond, did they run out of macaroni?” Diamond nodded. ,”Yup.” Diamond looked behind her to see Mr. Reed had already left the aisle.  Diamond frowned pushing the cart watching her mom throw a couple more things in it for dinner tonight.

“Diamond come on let’s go!” Diamond followed her mom to the front of the store to pay for their things

Once home Diamond helped her mom with dinner, seasoning the steak and adding cheese to the macaroni. “See Diamond, if you learn how to get you can through to any man’s heart.” Diamond rolled her eyes but smiled at her mom thinking of Mr. Reed. “Any man?” Diamond’s mom smiled winking. “Go get your father.”