Diamond Point Of view (Part 3)

3-5 more parts from her and a whole bunch of surprises take place, hold her seat belt, as I go deeper into her pov. :D (Pic of Evelyn>>>)

_________________________________________

Diamond eyed the note Mr. Reed just handed her as she walked away from his desk before her temper hit the roof. “Fucking bitch.” Diamond mumbled before she sat down in her seat nosily not looking up once, doesn’t he know this is my 3rd detention i only need four not to be eligible to graduate. Diamond ducked her head in the psychology book ignoring his stupid smirk all class.

45mintues had passed and Diamond heard the bell ring as everybody rushed out but Evelyn and her. Evelyn eyed Diamond but Diamond ignored Evelyn as she stomped up to his desk. Evelyn walked separated towards the door laughing as Diamond’s cuss words spewed right at him. ,”MR. REED, YOU ARE BULLSHIT!!” Diamond eyed him as his head finally shot up when Evelyn walked waway. “MISS LANE! IF YOU DON’T GET OUT MY CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW. I’m writing you up!!”

Diamond opened her mouth in shock, surprised he’d even yelled at her. Oh god, why is he so mad, I wonder if he read our note. ,”Did you read our note?” Diamond watched his green eyes go to the left in a lie before he answered. “No, I could care less what was in the note.” Diamond rolled her eyes in thought, right, I wouldn’t be surprised if he lied about eye raping the first day we saw each other. ,”Now please, go to lunch.” Diamond’s voice dropped very low. ,”Mr. Reed. I saw you staring at me that day. I walked in. You can’t lie and say you weren’t and you can’t lie now.” Diamond wanted to melt into a puddle when a very handsome smirk crossed his pink lips. ,” Miss Lane. You’re a very attractive young girl, and I didn’t read the note. We shouldn’t be talking about this anyway, now, get out. ” He nodded his head towards the class room door as he eyed and graded a couple papers.

 Diamond felt her heart speed up. Crap.. think confident, Diamond, don’t let him think he won. Diamond leaned very close to him and he soon looked up and Diamond felt her knee’s go weak watching his beautiful green eyes study her eyes and lips. Diamond lowered her voice into what she felt was sexy. ,”I’m not a damn snitch..” Diamond looked down eagerly at his pink lips biting her own.

,”Snitch.. about what?” Diamond smiled his question ringing in her ears. ,” I did touch you yesterday, don’t act like it didn’t feel good..” Diamond softly whispered as they were still only just inches apart from one another. ,”And you keep looking at my lips..” she added quietly as she watched his eyes drop and rise from her lips to her eyes.  Jaquel spoke in a soft hushed tone ,”Diamond, if you think you really are going to get me to weaken and get me to shy away you need to realize, I am a grown ass man. I don’t care, I’ll be straight forward with. You have nice lips yes..” With that Jaquel leaned back in his chair away from her. Diamond felt like kicking herself as she easily begged him to kiss her. ,”Kiss..Me”