Wasn't Me..

(This will make you sad.)

Hey readers,

Sorry I took so long. I got really sick than I started school, I am still in school and I probably won’t post as regularly as I did during winter break, but I got my wind back, writers block can’t defeat me, MUHAHA! Lol. I will post often enough for you though so you won’t be sitting to long wondering where the rest of the story is. Lol.

Thank you all for sticking there and sticking around and for all the wonderful comments you left. I really do appreciate you all. 

For all of you who like this story and have really got into the characters this chapter and the following chapters may make you sad. Boohoo. <3

I will be posting Diamond POV again soon.

COMMENT. VOTE. READ. ENJOYY!

_MissLadeeTaiStar.

Lisa and Diamond’s laughter filled the living room of Jaquel’s house. Jasmine decided to have baby shower now that she was 7month’s pregnant. Jaquel sighed amongst the group of 14 women once Jasmine had unwrapped a pink outfit that said; ”Mama’s boy.” On the front. Jasmine smiled at Jaquel before thanking one of the girls and replacing it back in its wrapping paper.  Jaquel eyed Diamond trying to seem like he was actually staring into another part of the room.

Diamond had chosen to ignore him for the following 2months. Even in class, and it had just about drove Jaquel insane. He’d even heard a couple rumors going around that she was sleeping with one of the boy’s from his  4th hour class. Diamond only rolled her eyes at him when his eyes met hers. Jaquel shrugged trying to seem as If he didn’t give a shit.

“I’ll just go take out the pasta from the oven, stay comfortable.” Jasmine got up with Jaquel’s help before waddling away. “Jasmine you really should not be on your feet.” Jaquel watched Jasmine’s friend Denise follow behind her but not before giving Jaquel a look of disapproval. Lisa rolled her eyes noticing her look. Jaquel didn’t know why Jasmine invited both Lisa and Diamond in the first place.