23

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"You're going to do the laundry all by yourself?" I asked her suddenly "Yep, you cook." She said while smirking "Aww! Can I just call for a delivery? I'm too lazy to cook." I complained.

"You'll do what I said slave." She said while smirking making me groan.

"Damn it Tori, Stop smirking!" I scolded her, She just laugh then leaned her back against the backrest "Why would I?" she asked then smirked again making me groan "You are one hell of a stubborn." I muttered.

"I know right." she said sarcastically "You're my slave so don't complain." she said deviously "Fine." I groaned.

I spotted her house then open the gate with my remote and drive in, I pressed the lock button then park beside her car and turned off the ignition of my car.

I grab my keys then we both hopped out, She ran her way inside her house like a lunatic making me laugh then followed her inside.

"I'll just take a quick shower and change then I'll do the laundry! Ciao!" she said dismissively then run upstairs, I followed upstairs then entered the room where I'm staying in.

I placed my phone, wallet, and keys above the nightstand along with my Rayban sunglasses and wrist watch. I take off my shoes and my socks then entered the bathroom and put my dirty clothes inside the hamper then hopped in the shower.

After I took a shower, I brushed my teeth and stuff then walk out with my towel hanging around my torso, I grab a clean black Calvin Klein boxers from my suitcase then wear it. I grab a clean black jogger pants and plain white tank top.

I nearly jumped when Tori opened the door and entered then walk straight to the bathroom then grab the hamper.

She's wearing a pair of cheetah printed matching Victoria's Secret sports bra and spandex shorts with her necklace hanging on her neck and her glasses on with her hair tied up in a high messy bun.

This girl seriously needs to stop teasing me, I'm trying so hard to control myself whenever she's around like that.

She stopped in front of me with her eyebrows raised at me making me freeze.

"Stop checking me out, You're drooling. Nice boxers dork, Learn how to lock your door next time. You know me,  I'm not a type of knock the door girl when I'm here around my house." she said smirking then walk out of the room leaving me blushing.

I wear my jogger pants and tank top immediately, I grab my phone then followed her downstairs.

I walk inside the kitchen then search something to cook, I decided to search some recipes from my phone then grab the ingredients.

The good thing is that their kitchen is packed of food, I started cooking rice and called Tori.

"Nerdy! Help!" I yelled, I'm hopeless when it comes to cooking, I can cook but not as good as her. She entered the room while chuckling.

"What?" she asked "Help me?" I asked trying to pull out my puppy dog face, she grinned then shrugged "What's cooking?" she asked me "I already cooked rice, But I can't understand this." I said handing her my phone with the recipe making her laugh.