136

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"I want dark chocolates!" Tori muffled whines with her face stuffed on the pillow lazily with her hair sprawled messily and all clean up wearing her usual Calvin Klein black sports bra and gray joggers with black socks and the band of her knickers showing off sexily.

While I, on the other hand is all cleaned up too and wearing black joggers with my waistband showing for a bit while sprawled on her left side here in the bed.

"Big hug!" she cheered randomly and mocking Teletubbies then wrapped her arms around me making me burst into fits of laughter then wrapped my arms around her waist then tugged her up as she lay down above me with her head rested against my chest.

"I thought you were tired? How come you're in a hyper mood now?" I asked in amusement as she groaned then straddle my hips and sitting up over me with her hands against my chest as I hold her hips.

She pouted adorably then lean down for a bit then run her right index finger over my fern tattoos sending shivers running down my spine and goosebumps all over me with my stomach fluttering and my heart pounding madly over her simple gestures but getting turn on easily.

She giggled then bite her lower lip in an unintentionally seductive way and run the tip of her blood red painted nail over the band of my boxers causing me to growl lowly and warning her then tighten my grip around her waist.

"Baby girl." I muttered lowly then sit up and grab her hands and wrapped it around my neck while she rested her head over my right shoulder then hummed as I caressed her soft skin over her sides and feeling a goosebumps risen on her too.

I chuckled lowly then rested my lips over her shoulder and move my thumbs in a circular motion as I noticed her breathe heavily.

I feel her legs tighten on either of my sides making a smirk tugged on my lips knowing she's getting all worked up too and not just me.

I was taken by surprised when she pushed me down the bed then crashed her lips against my aggressively and pinned my wrist on the either sides of my head against the bed.

"Let's join them downstairs dork." she whispered cheekily then hopped off of me immediately and run out "You nerd!" I yelled making her shriek faintly as I groaned then hopped off and walk out of the room.

I sauntered my way downstairs while trying to calm my nerves down from getting all worked up by Tori as I've reached the ground floor and spotted her through the glass walls running her way outside to Gem.

I chuckled then rolled my eyes and walk back up to our room, I headed to the closet and grab my black Calvin Klein oversized jumper and slipped it on then grab my another white Calvin Klein oversized hoodie then walk out again.

I run downstairs then rushed out of the mansion and hurried my way to Tori who's looks like she's starting to feel the weather since she's only wearing a sports bra and jogger pants.

"Hazza! You guys finally decided to join us and not bang each other aye?" Louis cheered with sarcasm making them all laugh as I took a seat beside Tori then make her put on my hoodie as she obeyed immediately.

"We were actually about to, but I change my mind though." she said jokingly as I noticed her cousins got their eyes widen at her bluntness except for Reese, Dean and her brother.

"Hush babe, what's happening in the room stays in the room." I scolded jokingly then wrapped my right arm around her gently causing all of them to laugh even more while she rested her head over my shoulder lazily.

"Sure." she said casually then Louis suddenly popped out of nowhere on my left while holding an empty bottle of Jack Daniel's, Zayn approached us then handed me and Tori a bottle of Smirnoff each as we both gladly accepted it and take a snide.