30

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I woke up from my dreamless sleep with a loud sound of alarm clock coming from my right side with a warm body in front of me and a pair of arms wrapped around me protectively but still comfortable.

I groaned then opened my eyes noticing that it's still dark early in the morning, I was greeted by Harry who's sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly agape and breathing calmly.

I reached for his phone and turn off the alarm then lay back down.

I smiled then trail my left index finger to his right eye lashes, bridge if his nose, jawline and his lips gently while studying his features, I still couldn't quite get it on why he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

He can get any girl in just a snap of his fingers, But he wants me.

He said most of the lads back in our school at the Holmes Chapel adored me, I don't think I'm going to believe that. They only want my parents' money and hurt me verbally, mentally and physically.

I'm glad that I let him take me first, Now I know why I've been saving myself ever since. No one dares to go near me no matter how much my parents tried to dragged me to socialites parties, I always snapped when they tried to make a move or touch my hands.

But with Haz, I feel like I'm under his spell or some shit. I trust him not to hurt me intentionally ever since, I can see it through his eyes when he's saying the truth or not. He's the only one who can make me feel safe, loved, secured, sure and special even before.

He stirred for a bit then smiled and pulled me closer making me giggle.

"Good morning gorgeous." he said with eyes opened staring down to me, his voice is much more deeper and raspy early in the morning.

"Good morning." I greeted, he kissed my forehead then snuggle up with me.

"Babe you need to move now, You still have your interview this early." I said poking his right dimple on his cheek "Five more minutes baby girl." he groaned making me chuckled "Get up Haz!" I squirmed trying to free myself from his grip.

His phone rings signaling that someone is calling him, He groaned then grab it from the nightstand with his right hand on his side then answered it while his left arm were wrapped around me and his right legs above my side not letting me go.

"What?" he groaned in annoyance.

"Harry! The team is already here!" I heard Gem answered

"I'm enjoying my time cuddling up with my girlfriend! Five minutes!" he whined making me stared at him in horror while blushing causing him to laugh

"Girlfriend? Excuse me?" Gem asked in disbelief

"Told you yesterday, She's going to be mine." he said cheekily "Gem! Your brother forced me to become his girlfriend! Help me!" I squirmed jokingly making her laugh on the other line along with Harry

"Damn it Haz! Just get in here quickly! Condolences to you baby girl! I'm so sorry!" she said jokingly while laughing then ended the call.