89

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I wake up cuddling with a pillow then open my eyes and adjust my sight, I glanced over the clock and noticed that it's only 7:21 in the Thursday morning.

I feel a whole lot better now like I didn't got fever or seizures yesterday, I take off the patch from my forehead and hopped out of the bed then headed straight to my bathroom and took a quick shower and stuff.

I dress up in a pair of black matching Calvin Klein Intense Power high neck bralette and bottom, black Love Moschino collage print oversize tee shirt dress that reaches my mid thighs, black spandex gym shorts, black Nike over the knee high classic soccer socks, black H&M long hooded sweatshirt cardigan that has a same length as my dress and black, white, and gray Nike Flyknit Air Max running shoes on with my necklace, bracelet, unicorn and crown rings, and small  hoop earrings still on.

I put on a petroleum jelly over my lips and lashes, a bit of eyebrow gel, powder over my face, then some of my usual perfume and tied my hair in a high messy ponytail with pull through fishtail crown braids.

I exited my room and grab my glasses then slipped on my glasses, I put on my smartwatch and grab my phone, wallet and keys then exited the room.

I place it inside the hidden pocket of my dress then sauntered my way to the quiet hallway and go straight to the kitchen.

I spotted Haz wearing a black oversize hooded jacket with his sleeves rolled up, plain gray round neck fitted tee shirt, a pair of black Nike training shorts, white Puma training socks and a pair of neon yellow Nike Free Run training shoes with his wet curls pushed on the side, cross necklace, crown ring and bracelet on while busy cooking.

I took a seat above the island and cross my arms then make a snake sounds making him nearly jump in shock, he stared at me in horror while I burst into fits of laughter at his reaction.

"You're supposed to be asleep! What the hell woman?!" He whined then palmed his face and groan "You know I usually wake up way too early." I said then hopped off while laughing and grab my meds, I take it with water then sit back to my previous spot.

"I'm in the mood of being Prince Charming and not Beast today, I was about to serve breakfast in bed for you but you ruined it because of your routine and ask you out on a date." He muttered then turn the stove off and turn to me, he walk closer then stop in front of me with his arms crossed.

The air suddenly smells like a manly strong mixture of citrus and woods aftershave and the faint smell of chicken coming from the pot.

I frown then look around but there's no one except the two of us and lean closer to him, I realized that it's him who smells like aftershave causing me to laugh.

"You smell Bleu de Chanel man! What the heck?!" I asked in amusement making him blushed furiously and clear his throat "I like the smell of it so shut up!" he groan then rest his forehead against my right collarbone and peck on my neck causing me to squirm while he chuckled.

"Feel well now?" He asked with concern as I shrugged coolly "Feels like nothing happened to me yesterday to be honest." I said then chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rest the back of his right hand over my neck.

"Good, I attempted to cooked a proper chicken noodle soup for you so just appreciate it if it taste a bit odd than the normal ones." He said then peck on my lips as I hummed and grin.

"Good morning gorgeous." He greeted then smile showing his dimples as I poked it both with my index fingers causing him to crinkle his nose and chuckle.