124

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I'm currently sauntering my way downstairs while holding a black L.A. Kings long sleeves hockey jersey with my last name and number 1 printed behind in white to lend Tori.

I turn left to the hall leading the way to the kitchen since I've heard Tori announced that she'll cook earlier.

"Hey!" I yelp when Chloe popped out of nowhere and pinned me against the wall with an anger and hatred plastered across her face while I feel myself getting creep out.

"I have a question." she said with her high pitched and too girly Brooklyn accent getting thicker but Tori's fake Brooklyn accent sound so much better than hers.

"Go ask, but please back away." I said trying to look chill but feel my skin crawling as I gripped my jersey tight against my chest with my heart racing and somehow felt unsafe and way too uncomfortable with other girls being this too close to me except for Tori.

"What's with her? She's not even close to being perfect. She's just a piece of pathetic and worthless bratt." she said with a bitter tone and disgust without backing away.

I pushed her off of me enough for her to reach the wall in front of me but not harshly.

"You think you aren't? Funny. So tell me, why do you hate Tori so much?" I fired back casually out of curiosity but still feel like I'm talking with a psychopath in a freaking asylum.

"That bitch randomly showed up out of nowhere 5 years ago to our family gathering and catch everyone's attention without even saying a word, I don't even know she exist." she said with pure hatred judging by her words and expression.

She has no fucking idea what actually happened 1 year before the 5 years ago she's saying happened.

"Are you sure you two are blood related?" I asked in amusement and disbelief earning a glare from her that scares the crap out of me instantly.

"You're her cousin, you must know what happened 6 years ago before the bitch you're talking about showed up. Your dad held the case right?" I said emotionless earning a confused stare from her.

"Looks like you didn't, is it because you're too engrossed to perfect yourself in front of your family that you never had any idea about what actually happened to your own cousin?" I asked with sarcasm dripping on my tone as she frowned obviously lost.

"You're just exactly like one of them." I said coldly "What happened to Tori?" she asked curiously "As  if you care." I muttered under my breath earning a glare from her.

"I wanna know what happened to my cousin." she demanded as I smile sarcastically.

"You're cousin suffered from being a victim of bullying, going home with bruises, dried tear stains, messed up stuffs, and sometimes needs to get in the hospital every single day and she's suicidal before but never dare to harm herself. Does that lift up your spirit Chloe?" I said with a mocking tone of gushing and my expression where so cold.

"They hit her with fucking metal baseball bat in head outside the detention room, dragged her all the way to the woods, beat the crap out of her, stabbed her with knife repeatedly, probably tied her up because she has a freaking scarf tied on her right wrist, say stuffs and throw her in the river while it's in the middle of winter season in Holmes." I growled lowly while her eyes widen and anger rising on her while she looks like she's about to cry now.

"I found her, in the woods drenched with blood all over her uniform while trying to find her way out. It's impossible for someone to survive in that situation and let alone the hit from the metal bat itself, she's not some pathetic or worthless. She's Tori." I said firmly with the memory of Tori that day filling up my mind as my head pounds madly.