PART 2

Continue Flashback
Randhir was doing many job at the sametime. like first he goes to office then in evening he work as a tutor. Parth always see his brother working so hard just to keep him happy. He done a promise to himself that he will study very hard and will help his brother. But he dont know that Randhir had already planned everything related to him. After working for three years in a company he started his own company shekhawat industry. And send parth abroad for studies. Parth dont want to leave his brother but randhir had emotionally blackmailed him by saying "HAMESHA JO TUNE MANGA MENE DIYA KABHI MANA NAHI KOYA OR AAJ ME YE MAANG RAHA HO KE TO ABROAD PADHE TO TU MANA KAR RAHA HAI. AAJ PATA CHAL GAYA TO MUJH SE PYAAR HI NAHI KARTA. WARNA TO APNE BADE BHAI KO KABHI MANA NAHI KARTA"
Finally parth gets ready. He accept his defeat in front of his brother's stubborness. On 25 April parth will leave this country. Finally 25 arrived Randhir and parth left for the airport and they reach in half n hours and they bid bye to each other and parth left for the check in and randhir left the airport and go to the office.
But parth dont know that Randhir had porpously sent him away from all the business thing because he knew it is not simple to start a new company. He dont want his brother to compromise. He reach office and after that day parth didn't return to india for 5 years and randhir had done a great job in expanding his empire. Now shekhawat industry is top business industry in india and it also has some branch in abroad.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
X------------------------------------------------X
Finally 2 part over I promise in next part I will start writing present.
@sanyugaur thanks for your like and comment. It made me write 2 part.
Thanks. Hope you all enjoy.