PART 8

At hospital
Aryan was busy smiling remembering his past with parth suddenly his phone rings and he come out of his daydreamimg session. He picks the call and start talking with the caller.
Aryan: hi... NIR
Nirman: hi... ARY
Aryan: what happened why did u called?
Nirman: ye puchne ke Liye ke where r u? U didn't return home till now. U had gone to orphange Na? What happens?
Aryan: bhai me orphange hi jaa raha tha ke suddenly Mene dekha ke road PE kisi ka accident hoa hai to me ose leke city hospital aagaya or jab me yaha to pata chala ke blood bahot loss hogaya hai or blood bank me bhi blood nahi tha or phir mujhe pata chala ke jise me Roz dhundne jaata tha wo wahi hai. Or ek baat oska blood AB Negative tha to Mene apna blood de diya
Nirman: ARY what did u just tell? Tune apna blood diya hai
Suddenly parth calls aryan
Aryan: bye NIR my bestii is calling me..
He didn't even cuts the call and goes to parth....
Nirman suddenly got up and rush to the hospital and here doctors come to check parth and he says...
Doctor: u trio looks so happy together....I wish nothing can breaks u all trio. Oh how can I forget BROTHERS LOVE each other..
Aryan: sorry doctor but I think u have some misunderstanding I am not his brother he is my bestii.
Doctor: NO. It can't be possible. I had checked your DNA and his DNA. Results match.means u r his blood brother...
Aryan: it's not possible...ARYAN WAS SHAKING and shouting. Parth holds his hand and made him sit. RANDHIR said "clam down aryan.. Clam down."
RANDHIR to doctor,
"How it can be possible doctor your reports have some problem.'
Doctor was going tell something....
Suddenly the room's door opens and there was standing nirman huffing.. Aryan sees him and goes to him and hug him and start sobbing he says "NIR see what doctor is telling that I am not your brother. Tells him NIR that I am your brother and clears his misunderstanding"
Nirman says doctor to leave and doctor leave. Nirman made aryan sit and start Wiping his tears.
Aryan: Bhai tells him Na?
Nirman: listen aryan I want to tell u some thing...
X-----------------------------------------------------------------X