PART 10

They reach shekhawat mansion. They rang the door bell. An old man opens they door. When he saw parth's condition. He start asking questions about what  happened to parth and how?? Randhir says kaka kuch nahi hua ise. Suddenly aryan speaks" are kaise kuch nahi hua. Kaka is ghade ka accident hua hai". Every one present their start laughing. Parth says its not funny....Randhir and aryan was helping parth to walk properly. They made him sit on sofa. The old man was looking worried so Randhir ask "kya hua kaka aap pareshaan lag rahe ho?"
Old man replied" malik meri beti Ki tabiyat bahot kharab hai to mujhe chutti chahiye thi par abh banku (parth) ka accident hogaya to me aap ko Akela chod ke kaise jaao. Aryan says"are kaka aap jao. Is ghade ko hum sambhal lenge" kaka looked towards Randhir. Randhir was smiling. He said" abh chote malik ka hukum hai to manna to padega Na. Jaao aap. Or yelo thode paise agar or chaiye honge to phone kar dena"
Old man was shocked and confused too.
Randhir: mujhe pata hai aap kis bare me soch rahe ho. Bahot lambi khaani hai. Abhi aap jao baad me bata donga. Abhi aapki beti ko aapki zyaada zarorat hai..old man leaves them thanking...
NIR: chalo aryan now I am too going today I am going to Australia for some work OK.
ARY: OK NIR will miss u come back soon and safe.
NIR hugs aryan one last time and left trio alone.
They both settled beside parth. And was thinking what to do. Because they had the whole evening.
Parth: let's play a game.
Randhir: grow up parth u r going to join our company and still u wanna play a GAME.
ARY: he is right parth!!!( laughing)
Parth: very fuuny.. Go tooo hell. I am not talking to you both. Just get lost.
Rd: OK ok sorry let's play. Which game u wanna play.
Parth: reveal the sectrets!!
ARY: oh so u wanna know r secrets???
Parth: smile showing his all 32...😂😂
ARY and Rd said together OK but no one will laugh. After saying they both look at each other.
Parth: so let's begin the game. Rd is elder so he will first tell.
Rd: no I will not. Aryan will tell.
ARY: no parth will tell.
They all start fighting that who will tell first. And finally Rd decided that who ever blink his eyes first will tell.. Everybody agreed.
Now they were competing..... And suddenly aryan blinks. So it's now only Randhir and parth. After Randhir too blink. Parth start shouting yea I win! I win! Parth says let's start. Aryan tell your that secret which no one knows.
ARY: OK! This secret only my school's best  friend knows.
Flashback
Aryan was in 8th standard and he was playing truth and dare with his school buddies. And bottle stop at aryan. Every ask "truth or dare" aryan was going to say truth but his school crush was sitting in front of him so he said "dare"
Then arjun, joy and sumit( aryan's biddies) shouts that they will give him dare. Every body says OK and And they say so the dare is " aryan had to talk to everyone in a high pitch for the whole day" aryan never talks with any one in high pitch. Other members said. But they didn't listen they says "dare is dare and we will not change. So aryan was talking with everyone in high pitch. Even if the person is talking softly. Suddenly his teacher came and ask aryan something. First he didn't replied but when sir ask so many times he give answer but in a high pitch. And that time his sir becomes angry and punish him. And u know what was that punishment. He had to stand in front of the class and who ever will visit from there he had to say sorry. For the whole day."
Flashback ends...
So this was my secret.. And when he saw parth and Rd they both were laughing holding their stomach... Aryan says it was deal that no body will laugh.(angrily).
Parth and Rd says sorry to him.
Parth: now it's time for Bhai to tell his secret. Bhai aisa bolna Jo mujhe bhi nahi pata ho.
Rd: OK
Flashback,
I was studying in boarding school.I was in 10th and I was very studious. When there is a farewell party in my school I was studying because the party was in evening. And suddenly my phone start ringing I saw the caller ID but it was some number. So first I ignored but when it's start ringing continuesly I picked up.
Me: hello! Who's this??
Caller: hello baby. What r u doing? I was missing u soo much.
Me: who is this?
Caller: are Randhir it's me priya. Your girlfriend.
(The caller was none other than his friends - karan and Sahil. They were standing in corridor and disturbing Randhir. Suddenly their teacher abhay comes there and they hurriedly cut the call. There Randhir thinks it was some wronge number so he ignored. After some time again his phone rings.)
Rd: hello
Caller: baby!! When r u coming to meet me? I had already told u that I am missing u soo much.
Rd: who the hell r u? I am not your boyfriend. So just cut the carp and don't ever call me..
Caller: Rd I know that u r very upset from me but plzzz don't do this to me. plzzz
(Rd had already cut the call. He again start studying. Again his phone rings. He doesn't pick up the call. Phone was continuesly ringing so he picked up. With out even the caller speak he start shouting at the caller)
Rd: how many times I had to tell u that I am not your bf. I am Randhir Singh shekhawat. I am not your bloody boyfriend.
Caller: Randhir it's me abhay sir.
Rd: oh sorry sir!!( he was horrified)
Abhay: what happens Randhir?
Rd: wo sir mujhe subha SE koi call karke pareshaan kar raha hai. Saying that I am your girlfriend and all...
Abhay: ohk! Listen in today's party u had to perform OK.
Rd: but sir!!
Abhay: I am not asking u i am ordering u...OK
Rd: ok sir
(After the call Rd start practicing for his performance. And again his phone ring this he picked up the phone. Their karan and Sahil was just going to say something. Someone hold their ears from behind. And when they saw they start saying sorry sir. And there Randhir listen everything. And he got to know that the caller is his friends. He cut the call. And there abhay left their ears saying don't again disturb him. And he left from there. And karan's phone started ringing it was Randhir calling. He picked up...
Rd: sorry baby. Mene tumhe bahot hurt kiya Na?
Karan: it's OK( in girl's voice)
Rd: so today be ready we will dance together in farewell party.
Karan: but...
Rd: no but u will dance with me OK And bye love u soo much.( and he cuts the call)
At evening
Party venue.
All were there but our handsome hunk our hero was missing. Suddenly lights goes and spot light gets on and here our hero come with his cute smile( or we can say smirk) with full of attitude. He make an entry like a king in the party.
He directly goes to stage and took the Mike.
Rd: so I welcome u all in the party. Today I am going to confess something to someone special in my life. U all wanna know who?
Crowd: yes
Rd: OK let me take them here.
Crowd: them??
Rd: yes. I love 2 people. At the same time. And u all know that both of them know about each other. And today I am gonna sing for them. With them. By saying this he come down from the stage move towards them....
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
OVER.....
YE PART LONGEST SE BHI LONG HAI...
hihihihihihi.......
3 parts remaining only and then the story will end