PART 11

Flashback continues...
Randhir come down from the stage and move towards them. Every one was looking at him as asking who r they
Who knows that their partner love some one else but still they r with him.
And he reach and hold the hands of both and took them to stage. As light was off no was able to see their face. When they reach Rd clapped his hand telling them to on the light. When every one sees their face they were shock because there standing karan and Sahil with Randhir on the stage and RANDHIR start singing " yaaroo dosti badi hi haseen hai ye Na ho to kya phir bolo ye zidangi hai.... Koi to ho raazdar jisko tujhe ho pyaar......" Karan and Sahil was also singing with him... The trio sing the full song together and they were dancing too...
Flashback ends.
Rd: so it was my secret first they teased me and then I!!!! u know they were shivering because they know that I got to know about their prank...he started laughing remembering that day....
ARY: wow! Amazing!!!! Now parth's turn.
Parth: yeah but after some time first let's have some dinner.
ARY & Rd: no not at all... U will never tell afterwards.. We want to hear now...
Parth: (stammering) o...OK...ok
flashback,
I was in 9th standard and I was having a crush on head girl of my school. And my friends( yoyo and jiggi ) knows about my feeling so one day we were playing game "dare to doo" in this game the player had to do what ever other players said. If he will do that then as a result others will decide what do with him/ her... And now it was my turn so I was waiting for them to give me my dare" they gave the most beautiful one " to propose my crush but there was a twist if she yes then they will give me another one I had to perform... So I proposed her in front of every one. And u know what she says yes. Then I come back to my friends then they says now time for next dare they started laughing like devils And they gave me another one after listening to that I was horrified because the dare was I had wear girl's cloth and act like a girl in front of my crush and for the whole bloody day. I had to do and then I wear the dress and goes in front of her she started laughing because she got to know that it's me. And my friends had told her everything.
Flashback ends.
Finally it's over u got to know my past. Randhir and aryan started laughing very hard....
After one week,
Now parth was better and they still make fun of each other. After the hectic day when they come together they make sure every one laugh. They were sitting on the sofa and suddenly aryan says parth" Bhai doesn't know Na dance"
Parth: yeah
ARY: so let's teach him basics..
Parth: OK
They both stand up and parth was doing the role of girl. Aryan and parth start dancing. suddenly aryan make parth to round and rounds and bent his knees and make parth fall( not really wala fall but like the girl fall on the guy during dance that wala) he was going closer to parth he made his face like he is gonna kiss him. But parth push him.
Parth: chiii.. Aryan
And here looking at parth's condition Randhir and aryan start laughing... It was Randhir and aryan's plan to tease him...
At night every one was sleeping except parth and aryan they were in their room but talking...
Parth: aryan u know what is day after tomorrow??
Aryan: no. What is it??
Parth: it's bhai's birthday!!!
ARY: what?? U r telling me now. U maron how can u hide sach a big thing from me.
Parth: are par Bhai doesn't celebrate his birthday.
ARY: but this year he will celebrate....
After saying this they both slept... Because next day they had work very hard...and without letting Randhir know about it...
X---------------------------------------------------------------X
2 parts remaining........