Chapter One

Dipper couldn't even bare to comprehend what answer he would end up getting. Never knowing what brought the phenomenal into his world frustrated Dipper. The stress expanded and his eyes were no better. Dipper sighed, trying to calm himself down but to no avail. His sister barged in the room, rolling like a bowling ball. She spread her arms out and stood up, staring at her brother before speaking. "I'm back!" She yelled, loudly. The words ringed in Dippers ears but he didn't mention this detail to her. "Hey Mabel" he said back, waving his hand slowly.

Mabel tilted her head to the side with concern in her eyes. She walked up to Dipper and frowned "what's wrong?" She asked. "Tired" Dipper said as a yawn erupted from his mouth. "Go to sleep, vampire" she replied with a wide grin plastered on her face. Dipper rolled his eyes and nodded "in a few minutes"

Mabel left after that to greet every other family member. A hot summer day and Dipper hasn't once seen the light for its true beauty yet. Or so that's what everyone else thought the light to be. Dipper stretched his arms and did as what his sister instructed him to do. 'Just a few minutes of rest' he told himself as he desperately needed it. Once his eyes closed, images of the unknown creatures and words of denial came through Dipper's dreams. Then he himself appeared in his dream. His screams echoed as his hand reached out for any help, drowning in the black goop. Or whatever it was.

The last thing he saw were all of his family members gathering around him. Grunkle Stan, Great Uncle ford, and Mabel. Even waddles was there. The yellow, spiked eyes from each one of them watched him disappear in the abyss. That caused Dipper to jump out of his dream and into reality. He jolted up from bed and looked around in suspicion.

The dark was there by his side. The moons brightness came in from the triangular window. His journal was on his desk beside him and Mabel was on the other side of the room, sleeping. But a bright golden note laid on top of his special book. He stood up and walked up to it, turning the note around.

Once he saw the words written with someone's fancy handwriting, he dropped it to the floor as it swayed in the air. "No.." He told himself, eyes wide. He stepped away from the table grabbing the journal and ran back to his bed. His heart rate had sped up and his body wouldn't move afterwards. Almost as if he turned into a statue from all the fear he had cooped up.

'SWEET DREAM, HUH?'
                                               - BILL

                          (A/N)
Note the fact that I'm not an active person nor do I update quickly just if you have a slight interest in this story. Have patience with me! Either way, the story is owned by me but the characters are not. Thanks for reading.