7. JOB DESCRIPTION

PLEASE COMMENT I LOVE AND NEED THE FEEDBACK

__________________

     AFTER BEING FROZEN FOR SEVENTY YEARS off and on, you become quite susceptible to change. Hydra had developed the perfect plot to overthrow the world and create super-humans. However, they hadn't made any, they just built off of Bucky and Jacqueline.

Bucky.

Jaq's hand immediately flew to her throat to feel the once damaged skin that rested there. The brunette's neck had turned slowly turned to a faint bluish purple.

"Girl," Strucker spat and the young woman glared harshly from the confines of the white walled cell. "You have a mission." The solitude she had been rudely interrupted by this evil man as he barged into the cell, as usual.

Jaq nodded in submission and the cell door opened, leaving her to move out of the room towards the weaponry room. In the armory, Jaq had a section dedicated to her missions: a suit and weapons that were designed specifically designed for her. She got ready quickly, grabbing three knives to tuck into some tall black boots and belt as well as two guns that rested right ona belt. The woman passed the mirror and paused, staring at the reflection shown.

It was times like this that Jaqueline truly questioned God and fate. However, if fate and God didn't exist, why would Bucky be here with her? Jaq knew in her heart that the young man she used to know was still in there somewhere, she just needed to find him.

Jaqueline's reflection was a stranger to her. No longer were the eyes a bright brown now they were dull. Her brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and eyes were covered by a black mask.

It was time for work.

º    º   º 

Jaq waited quietly in the Captains quarters, wishing that something would happen. It was dead at night and she felt like she was slowly going insane as the men surrounded her ogled and threw cruel remarks toward "the trash Hydra recycled".

The dark outside didn't bother the young assassin, it comforted her. It allowed her to disappear into the darkness as if she didn't exist.

Georges Batroc, the man in charge, glanced at Jaq with a smirk. "So, since when has HYDRA sent one of their assassins to help my mercenaries and our mission?"

"HYDRA always has a reason, we just tend to keep it a secret." Jaq answered smoothly and he scoffed. "We also know SHIELD takes precautions and with an asset like you, we don't want to risk anything."

"You're here to make sure I live," Georges corrected the woman he viewed as lower than a criminal. "Make sure I'm still alive for your plan."

"Exactly."

He rolled his eyes, standing up to assess the security video of the hostage situation. "Excuse me, I have to go do my job."

Jaqueline didn't acknowledge the older man and let him leave. She stood up lazily, stretching out tan arms before setting off to patrol the hallways.

After thirty minutes Jaq was about to head back to the Captains quarters when she noticed how silent it was.

Too silent.

Jaq took off down a hallway and found two soldiers laying on the ground, unconscious.

Captain America was here.

–––––––––––––––––––

Now finally getting into the Winter Soldier yay! If this story is still loved I'll make a sequel to go off of Civil War!