Chapter 7

Hours later........................................

Later at Chic-fil-a

OMG this is my favorite restaurant ever said the avengers. Sugar Honey Iced Tea we forgot about that Peter kid we have left him home alone for six hours straight. Let's go back home now! said Steve.

Five minutes later back at their secret hideout house 

Oh thank gosh he is still asleep! Wait Thor how much force do you use to knock out Peter? Maybe I used a little to much force but on the bright side I didn't hit him with my hammer because that could have seriously injured him said Thor.  

Peter woke up with a massive head ache and couldn't do a it up off the couch. Dang what made me have this massive headache said Peter. Then flashbacks came back to him and he tried to runaway but then he remembered than he was still handcuffed. Come on guys I promise I won't escape again because I have already learned my lesson and also I'm kinda stuck here so yaaahhh said Peter. 

Do you promise on your life that you will never escape again said Thor

OK fine said Peter 

Great said Bruce Now lets go eat some more Chic-fil-a because I'm still hungry after eating for six hours!

No Bruce because do you remember what happened last time you had Chic-fil-a at ten o'clock at night. You had to sleep with Mr.Snuffles for a whole week because he kept you company at night time said the Black Widow.

You did what with my Mr.Snuffles said Steve

Meow! Meow! Meow!

Peter go feed Mr.Snuffles while I calm down Steve said Black Widow

Ok said Peter

Come here kitty kitty kitty meow meow meow!!

Mr.Snuffles came over quickly to Peter and started purring while she was eating

Peter came back into the living room with all of them and it was silent between all of them. Thor started talking and said Alright Peter please don't faint like you did last time but we want you to join us in our group. 

OMG yes! I would love to join the Avengers but how am I going to tell my aunt May about this said Peter.  

Your aunt May has already been notified that you have gotten a new job and that you won't be staying with her anymore said Bruce. I sure will miss her chocolate chip cookies though they were so good! 

You can still visit her but, you just have to tell us first where you are going so we know where you are in case of an emergency said Steve.

Out of nowhere Steve's phone rings

Yes I understand...... We will... were just...Ok .. be there as soon as we can..where....OK see you there..Yes bye.

Well Peter lets start your first mission today and here is your suit said Steve

Thank you and let's go kick some DONKEY! said Peter

Sorry for the long wait guys. It has been a really long week because of MCAS and outside sports have begun and it's been really busy for us . Also Cat really wanted Mr.Snuffles to come back in this chapter so I let her do it. Hope you guys enjoy! Molly&Cat!