Chapter 8

After the movie was over Fionna got up to change. "Marshal scoot I gotta change". "Nope it's my room I don't have to leave" "where am I gonna change then the bathrooms lumpin broken and I can't change in the living room" "You could always change in here" "Fine."

"Wait are you serious?" "Yea I need to change and you won't leave you'll live and it's just this one time."

After that Fionna threw off the shirt and put her her hair back up. She put on her tanktop and her pants. Marshal how ever almost fainted. (His Facial expression O.O).

He was basically staring at a half dressed Fionna and of course stared at her butt. But didn't realize Fionna had finished and he was staring like a goof.

"Take a picture it'll last longer". She said giggling. "I might as well that doesn't happen every century". "What?" "A girl dressing in my room while I'm here". "Well then to bad for you" she said while pinching his cheek and running down the stairs laughing.

Marshal got up and flew after her picking her up. "You can't get away that easy". He said layin back making Fionna straddle him. "I like this position." He said winking. "I'll keep that in mind" she said while giggling. She leaned down and kissed marshal.

He kissed her back. Then they soon deepened the kiss. Marshal was licking her bottom lip wanting to enter. She allowed and there tongues fought for dominance. Marshal won and moved his hands down Fionna's back to her waist. Fionna moved her hands through his hair and lightly but aggressively pulled on marshals hair getting a growl of pleasure from him.

Marshal then started to kiss Fionna's neck (forgot to say there on the couch now). Slowly started to move further down. Fionna pulled marshal up to her face. "I want to but I want to wait a little longer ok?" "Ok fine but when that day comes you'll want it to come again". Fionna giggled. "I'll hold it to you". "Uh marshal what's that."

---------------------------------------------

Cliff hangah!!! I guess XD. Hi my little bearr cubs here's the update for today I don't want to have a tier 15 scene yet. Maybe later XD anyways vote a comment see you next update.

XxMama Bearr