Chapter 19

"Ok here's the plan" PB said looking up at everyone. "currently they are held up in the dessert desert. we will come in and the flames with heat up the candy sand and melt them in place. lord lady cake and jake will then come in with ice queen and freeze the sand when there stuck. Finn and Fionna will attack together because with the lynches already being defeated are extremely dumb and think Fionna is still human. once they beat them black and blue, marshal and Marcy will show up and Fionna with them." she takes a minute to catch her breath from saying all that.

"The 3 will combine there powers and use them at once. an when they are finally weak it would be as of they where glass. then I come in and give everyone ear plugs. the--'' "wait earplugs why?" everyone but the 3 looked at PB. "it's because of the really loud and high pitched noise they will make and shatter the two into peices."

"This sounds algebraic" Fionna an finn said jumping in the air fist bumping. "alright in the bag I have suits for all of you that are taylored specifically to you and your powers or just your weapon needs". "lets suit up."

Fionna/marshal changed in one room, finn/FP changed in one, PB/Marcy in another, Fp by himself, and cake jake lord and lady in one.

(F/M)

As they took of the normal everyday clothes Fionna put hers on first. It was a black and blue crop top that stops above her belly button and a skirt that stops mid thigh with black combat boots. Marshals was a black an red tight t-shirt with black skinnys and black boots. "damn Fi you look..."

"Exposed" she said blushing. "no you look great". "thanks". Fionna walked over to marshal and gave him a meaningful kiss. they walked hand in hand to the living room to see everyone there already.

Marceline was wearing a red top with black capris, PB had on a pink Tshirt and black shorts. FP had on a fiery orange tank top and red skinnys. Fp had the same but a Tshirt. Finn had on clothes similar to Fionna but a Tshirt and shorts.

"Ok now that we're suited up let me show you how the clothes work" PB split up everyone in groups more or less by species. "alrighty lets start with the vampires."

"Sense you can't go in the sun the suits allow you to go in the sun without harm." "MC, your suit allows all your clones to have there own power as well when you split apart." "marshal, yours of course widens your shape shifting abilities as well as well you know." 'know what?' fi thought to marshal. 'I told you I'm different because of the fact I'm demon/vampire/king' 'yea but' 'just pay attention'.

"And Fionna, I like yours the best. yours allows your electricity to come from anywhere you want. instead of just your hands. and when you yell yours is about 10x more powerfull compared to there." "awesome!" "what no fair!" Marcy and marshal complained. "oh calm down".

"Now flames. yours allows you to touch us without burning us.-" "you could never burn me babe" finn said kissing FP" "like I was saying before being rudely interrupted. Your suits also expand and help you better control your abilities. and makes you water resistant." "awesome!"

"Cake and jake. sense you to have the best control over your powers your suits allow you to turn into anything you want but actual colors and things instead of your original colors allowing for great camo. Lord and lady you already have great power so yours makes you invisible."

"Mine allows me to have all the knowledge and skill I need to help you guys." "oh and Fionna" PB said whispering to Fionna. "I know" "you know what" "about your situation and I won't tell anyone" "thank you".

"Now then" PB said back to the group. "lets go save OOO!"

Marcy grabs PB and takes off with her. Marshal and Fionna flew after them followed by finn with jake on Lady's back and cake on lords.