Chapter 24

Fionna was set down on something hard when her blind fold was removed. "why wam I hwere" Fionna said still gagged. The gag was red and Fionna was hungry so she sucked the red out of it. "ah come on that was a beautiful scarf. "wu geared mw with a squarf!?" "yea it's the only thing I could find" gumball said removing the now white scarf. "what do you want Gumball" "I want you to tell me why you won't be with me"

"I'm married, I have 2 loving kids, I'm the queen of the night o' sphere, my husband can kill you with a thought basically, and you rejected me so many times!" "So! I want you and there's nothing you can do" Gumball said getting closer to Fionna.

"Get away from me!" "no you will be mine." Fionna had broken her cuffs awhile ago but played along to see what was the best plan to leave. As gumball got closer Fionna turned invisible and moved away. "now Fionna don't play hard to get." "I'm not." Fionna said while playing with the cuffs. "if you don't show yourself ill activate your cuffs."

"What do you mean activate?" "They will deliver high volts of electricity. kinda like this" gumball pushed a button caused electricity on course threw Fionna. what gumball doesn't know is that it only makes her stronger given her power so she drops to ground playin along.

"See that wasn't so hard." gumball said walking up to her. Fionna reached up and pulled herself up and faced gumball with eyes closed. "now Gumball tell me." Fionna said opening her eyes showing then electric blue. "does gum absorb shock or does it feel it completely." Fionna then sent a small volt to gumball. He then did some weird twitch thing and looked up at her astonished. "I guess it feels it" she said sending another shock.

"Now who's in charge." she said sendin another shock as he falls to his knees. "f f Fionna" "yes" she said shocking him again. "I love you" "well it's alittle to late for that now isn't it" she said sending him one more shock knocking him unconscious but not dead.

Fionna picked him up and flew him to everyone in PBs castle. "hey look who decided to try and play kidnap the vampire queen." Fionna said dropping gumball on the floor still unconscious.
"What did you do to him?" Marcy said walking over to him. "what he tried to do to me" she said her eyes returning to normal. "are you ok Fi?" Marshal said checking to make sure she had no sort of injury.

"Yea I'm fine" "the what are these" he said showing her the burns on her wrists. "they must have been the cuffs" "where they silver?" "I think so" "well that explains that. but what did he try to do?" "he tried to electrocute me" "he's an idiot." "can we go get Rose an MJ and go home now?" Fionna asked grabbing marshals hand. "yea we can"

Fionna and marshal flew to Ice Queens castle and picked up the twins and flew home.

"Hey Fi" marshal said laying down rose who passed out on the way home. "yea Marshy" Fionna said tucking in MJ. "I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart." "I love you to marshy" Fionna said walking with Marshal to the door of the children's room and turning off the lights. "they love you too" marshal said hugging Fionna from behind. "I love them"

"Hey Fionna" "yea?" "no matter what anyone says just remember one thing." "what's that?" "we truly are Inseperable"

-The End-
---------------------------------------------
Tada and that is my first story! I'm going to be starting a new story soon and it is going to be a fiolee but different then this. I hoped you like reading this it was fun to write for you guys and I love you all with all my paws! Shout out to msalexburrislover she was really supportive threw the entire thing! See you next Story!

XxMama Bearr