Chapter 14

"What are you doing here?!?!" Fionna said grabbing her towel and covering herself up. "well I couldn't very well have you seeing marshal so I came to stop it" "you had your chance but ruined it on my birthday gumwad".

'Flash back'

"Gumball the ball is amazing thank you so much" "your welcome and happy birthday" "gummy I I think that I'm..." "I'm sorry Fionna your just not right for me"

'End flash back'

"I made a mistake" "well to bad" Fionna said putting on her pajama shirt. "I'm with marshal now. and speaking of marshal". Fionna then takes out a little whistle and blows on it and it makes no sound.

"Defective whistle Fionna?. now then". gumball then walked over to Fionna and pinned her against the wall. "you will be mine" "noooo!" "MARSHALLLL" "why would he help your nothing but a whore" and with that gumball made his hand down to Fionna's... "your mine" "MARSHAL!" and 2 seconds flat came a furious marshal.

"Get your hands away from her you discusting use of a prince" "no she mine". marshal then grabs PB by the neck and hold him in the air. "you like sexually assulting people?" marshal then punches gumball in the groin. "how would you like it".

Marshal then continually punched PB until he was out cold and dropped him into the mob of angry candy people.

"Oh my glob Fionna are you alright". marshal said rushing over to a on the floor shaking and crying Fionna. "no he he just" and with that she busted out crying even more hugging even tighter onto marshal.

"Fi I think you should move in with me. I will be always there to protect you." "that sounds great. will you help me pack while I write cake a note" sure thing bunny".

After 20 minutes of packing marshal flew him and Fionna to their house. "Fi I know this isn't the best of times but" as marshal got down on one knee he pulls out a ring box. "will you marry me?" "yes!!!! yes yes a thousand times yes!". marshal then slipped on the simple gold band with a decent sized blue diamond on it."

"I love you Fionna rose abadeer" "I love you too marshal lee abadeer"
---------------------------------------------
Hi my lil Bearr cubs! Im back bitchez! sorry it took so long to update I'm still currently sick and didnt know what to write, 72 reads! ima faint! I love you all so much! shout out to msalexburrislover she helped me with this chapter. vote and comment! See you next update!

XxMama Bearr