In Order To Fall In Love, Don't Forget [BTS Suga/ Min Yoongi]

~Late Afternoon~

You were able to walk home from school until you saw a 23-year old guy in jet black hair and pale skin as he smoking some cigarette nearby the cemented stairs. "Ah! Suga-Oppa! Annyeong!" you yelled cheerfully that will make him more annoyed then he finally noticed you. "Oh! Y/N, How was school today?" "It was fine as usual" you answered. Min Yoongi or SUGA was your next door neighbor on your new house after your parents died in plane accident since middle school. "How was your aunt now?" "She was fine nowadays since she will getting married to a handsome biology teacher by next month" you answered until he was deadly silent when he heard your news about your aunt and drop his cigarette. "Mianhe Oppa" you apologetically said to him and he gave a nod lightly. "It's fine . . . haa~ . . . Since i was her ex boyfriend before . . . . It was really ruined to me and for you, Y/N. In order to fall in love, Don't forget the important things you need to do" Suga said as he ruffles your hair. "Yes Suga-Oppa ^^" you said. "C'mon, I'll send you home" he said and went first to accompany in sending you home. 

He was currently working as your homeroom and piano teacher in your school under his real name but in night time, he's working as an agent in a secret anti-drug organization. All students are attracted to him because of his appearance and pleasing personality with charming smile. Next day at school, You saw him in the corridor of the hallway. "Oh! y/n!" he called you until you blushed a bit then went to him. "J-Just be formal as a teacher. Yoongi-Seonsaengnim (Teacher) ^^ll" "Why not? We're neighbors right?" "But i was worried if they've found out that were neighbors" you said worriedly until he lightly pat your head. "Why not? I've bet your aunt know this" he winked at you before telling you to go back to the classroom to start the homeroom.

During class, Suga was your korean lecture & piano teacher in your first period and your eyes was feel sleepy. So, you slowly fell asleep until Suga found out that you're already sleeping in his class but instead of waking you up but he still continue the class without disturbing your slumber.  During lunch break, You went to the music room until a melodic piano music flutters from your ears as you noticed that someone was there. As slowly open the door, It was suga who playing "I NEED U" in piano. It attracts your heart by his appearance and his skills. Suga noticed you as he stop playing the piano. "I never thought you came here in sudden time" "But i never thought that you're good in playing piano . . . Did you compose some songs before right?" you asked him until Suga chuckled then pat the seat beside him to sit down. You sat down and look at the piano. "You see . . . I was formerly a composer of my group before. I compose the lyrics dedicated to the person i love before but it fades away . . . it hurts me alot that's why i learned to play piano a lot" he said with a sad tone. You pat his shoulder lightly. " You know . . . If you really love that person . . . Why don't you let it got for now since it was almost a year now . . ." you said until he look at you in confuse. "What do you really mean that i should let her go in that simple----" "In order to fall in love, Don't forget. . . Right?" you said after you cut off his sentence that will make him speechless then stay silent until he put your head on his shoulder. "Suga-Oppa?" "I really won't forget that . . even you're my student and my neighbor . . still I really want to protect you . . . " he said as you surprised but happy to heard of what he said as you smile gently. "Thank you Suga-Oppa" you said as you feel his love for you deeply inside and both of you spend together inside the music room, playing love songs on piano.

~End Of In order to fall in love, Don't forget~

[Song: First Love - BTS Suga]