Dangerous Escape [GOT7 Yugyeom/Kim Yugyeom]

As the high school student & the student council president, You're always a clumsy nerdy one when it comes to the daily class routine like tripped on the floor, carry heavy books and visiting library to kill time for studies until in night time comes, You're working as the Legal Paranormal Detective to solve the mysterious case in no fear under the manage of your uncle as the senior detective and once a school director of the academy that you've attend. One person will caught you attention and Yes, It's Kim Yu Gyeom or known as the Giant Hunk Maknae from the group GOT7. He's popular with the other girls especially his IGOT7 fans but they didn't know that he hides something that only you will know. At the director's office, You visit your uncle for a sudden news.

"Y/N, I got a shocked news from the police agency" your uncle said as he handed a newspaper to you and take it. "A sudden but mysterious disappearance of one of the students here in this school?" you blinked curiously as he nodded in serious while looking at you. "According to your father. It was a few students who've been suddenly gone in the middle of the night from our school. It's your job as the student council president to figure it out on what happened to the disappearance of the students" he explained leaving you in shock and feared to found out the additional news. "Where's the loca---". "Nearby Incheon Resident Hotel. There's an abandoned house and it seems a wealthy abandoned mansion. You should find it out the case" he said seriously after he cut off your questions. You found him as a strict senior detective but still you followed his orders and leave. Suddenly, You noticed that yugyeom was there leaning against the wall with a smirk. "Looks like another case will be happened right?" he asked. "Yeah" you answered shortly as you walk back to the classroom. "Several things happened in the scene last night but it turns out to be a worst nightmare. So, Could you dare to figure this out?" he smirked evilly as you glared at him.

You already knew that Yugyeom wasn't an ordinary human but he's also a black dream knight that guide and protect you by his elemental power of wind. His small plush was known as his vessel contract that holds to the owner. If it shed a tears, He will revived as a guardian knight. "Kim Yugyeom-ah . . . No, Yugyeomie. Why don't we sneaked out the mansion?" you said as he was grown interest about the new case as he agreed your offer before going to the class. During break time, You went to the student council room for looking some clues as yugyeom came to the room and sat down on the seat. "How's the clue?". "We didn't get some new clues for a while and i got some list of few students who disappeared in that kind of place" you answered as he stood up from his seat and went to you to check the list. You secretly look at him for a while, Observing his handsome serious face, soft skin, sexy-look eyes, kissable lips, broad shoulder and arms, fluffy blonde hair and his height that almost can't reach yours. "H-He's dammit handsome" you mumbled slightly without knowing that he look closer to you with a confused stare. "Excuse me?" he said shortly before realizing that you came back to your sense before you blushed hard and move backward from him. "M-Mianhe! J-Just got blank for a while" you stuttered answering him as he chuckled to see your reaction. "Too cute to see your reaction, Ms. President" he continued to chuckled as your face turns to a tomato and look away. "S-Shut up" you answered as sticking your nose on the documents but still he's looking at you lovingly with a smile. "Your underwear color was light blue right?" he grinned evilly as you shocked and realize that he knows the color of your underwear today as your blood was rising before he stood up and run away from the student council room while hearing his cute baby laugh. "GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERT!!!" you slam the desk hard and yelled angrily before you chasing him to get beaten.

~7:30pm in the evening~

You arrived at the abandoned mansion nearby incheon resident hotel. It was an old-looking mansion with a silent but scary aura surrounds the mansion. As yugyeom came in his dream knight form, He sense that someone was coming to them. "Looks like few students is here in this house. Let's go inside" he said but you stop him from going in as you feel scared upon seeing the fearful mansion from outside. "What's wrong Y/N?" he asked. "A-Actually i---" you jumpscared to heard a scream as you accidentally cling onto his muscular arm and shivers. "OH~ I never thought that you're actually a scaredy cat" he teased you for a while as you glared to him by his tease and let his arm go. "If you're scared, Just hold on to my arm and it will be okay" he said in concern. Your heart was skipping by his concerning words as you cling back to him and both of you went inside the mansion to investigate. Starting from the living room to the kitchen area, No sense of victims came here and proceed to the bedroom at the upstairs. All of the sudden, One of your classmate came to you with a panic look. "Y/N!? I'm glad you came! You should escape here" your classmate said. "Where are the others? Where?" yugyeom asked. "T-There . . . . In The Basement room . . . . You should escape of else. You---!!" he cut it off  his sentence as he was been killed by a old blind mad-scientist by shooting him with a gun. Both of you were shocked in fear upon seeing the kidnapper. "W-Who's There!?" he said as point the gun from left to right. You got scared as he point the gun to you. Yugyeom gritted his teeth in anger to witnessed himself that you're in danger to death. He used his wind power to blow him away from you to the corridor as he grab your hand and run away. The old man groaned in pain as he heard two footsteps running and get up to follow them.

Both of you hiding on the storage room, You shed tears in fear as you still shivering until He hugged you gently. "Y-Yugyeom?" you asked in soft tone as he tried to comfort you from fear. "I told you before right? I'll protect you even my life is over" he answered as your heart skips more to hearing his words. "Thank you Yugyeomie" you thanked him as you saw his handsome smile and cuddling you as he wants to embrace you more. "No problem, Y/N" he said before both of you broke the hug and investigate the storage room. You noticed a diploma and medals on the wall. "Yugyeomie, Check this out" you said as he went to you and surprised to see his old awards. "He's a professional heart surgeon from seoul hospital and receiving an award for his performance as well as the heart transplant device he made" he said while looking at the old newspaper. You grab one of the newspaper until you became shocked and drop the paper you hold. "What's wrong?" he said as he pick it up and read the article. "Oh My God . . . . H-He killed the senior doctor and it was Mr. Han to perform an experiment?" he said. "Because of that, He kidnapped the young students to perform a heart experiment even his eyes was been blinded because of the acid that Mr. Han pour it before his death . We have to stop that old scientist" you added as both of you went out of the storage room to proceed at the basement.

At the dark basement, You surprised that the missing students was already dead as they're hanging on the ceiling drawn in blood. "T-They're d-dead" you said in shocked until you jumpscare by someone knock on the caged fence. Yugyeom was surprised to see the person who survived from his experiments. It was none other than your best friend and student council vice president Ahn Hyo-jin [LE - EXID]. "LE!" you yelled in surprise to see your best friend alive. "Please lemme out of here!!" she said as yugyeom broke the lock and both of you are escape until the mad scientist came and shoot them. "Where do you think you're going young lady!?" the old mad said as he grabbed LE and point the gun to her head. "AHHH!! LET ME GO!" LE shouted as you stop running away. "I told you right? We're not done for the experiment!" he laugh evilly. You noticed that yugyeom wasn't beside her as she pick the gun from her back and point it to the old man. "HUH~! Looks like another victim would like to do my experiment, Wonderful!" he smirked as your legs are tremble to see your best friend was suffered. "YOU SHOULD ESCAPE NOW!!" LE yelled. "I CAN'T--I CAN'T LET YOU DIE!! PABOYA!" you shouted until yugyeom appear behind the old man and killed him with a bat behind his head. LE escaped and run towards you to embrace. "You're dramatic too much old geezer. It's Game Over" yugyeom said before the police came and arrest the fainted old man.

The case was already close but you failed to save other students from his experiments. You looked down and feel guilty until your uncle came and pat your head before you face him. "Although, You failed to save them but you successfully save one of the survivors. I'll handle LE for the investigation. Good Job" your uncle said. "Sorry uncle. I should face my fear to do this case even i'm too scared. We should thank yugyeom for helping me in this investigation" you said as he smiled to his niece. "Well, we appreciate his help a lot for you" he said and walk away.

~Few Days Later~

Yugyeom was been chased by his fans in the morning while you and LE watching him been chase . "Do you want to save him?" LE said while looking at you. "Not now, Because it was my revenge that he telling me about the color of my underwear last time" you answered leaving her in disgust. "Whoa~ He's such a pervy~" LE said and you chuckled. Afterwards, You saw him alone in your classroom. "Yugyeomie" you called while walking towards him after close the door. "Oh, Y/N. Still didn't move on to that case?" he asked. You shake your head and get your things. "Going to the concert tonight?" you asked to him. "Yup, Looks like i should take a leave earlier, Bye". he said and grab his things before he leave but you stop him from walking away as you close your eyes and pressed your lips to his causing him to surprise by your sudden kiss. "Good Luck for the concert and I like you, Gyeomie" you chuckled as you walk away until he seized your waist as he hugged you tightly. "That's unfair to say I Love You. Lemme do this for you" he said as he made you pinned on the wall and tilt your chin. "Love you too, Jagiya" he answered as he slowly kissed you again and smile against his kiss before you respond him gently. Once again, He break the kiss and embraced you gently. "I won't let them throw you away from me. I'm Your Black Knight and i'll protect and love you forever" he said as you smiled back. "I Know" you answered.

=End Of Dangerous Escape=