I Am A Woman [2PM Wooyoung/Jang Wooyoung]

❤️ 4TH GENTLEMEN'S GAME: WOOYOUNG❤️

You were born as a boyish person in your life as your parents are born as the famous karate teachers that's you inherited your skills from your ancestors. "y/n-oppa!" your best friend naeun called and you look at her while fixing your boyish hairstyle. "Mr. Wooyoung called you in his office" she said. You nodded before walking to his office. As you entered his place, Wooyoung was sitting in his chair and looking at the time of his wrist watch. You are mesmerizing by his charming look as you blush a bit before he looks at you. "Oh! Thank you for coming here, y/n. You look handsome today eh~" wooyoung said making you smiled by his comment. "Ahh~ ehehehehe, thank you" he smiled back before fixing his files. "For today, i would like you to invite on my birthday tomorrow night since you're my childhood friend. Please come" wooyoung said making you surprised a bit. "Well, It will be honor sir wooyoung" you answered. Both of you are childhood friends since wooyoung's self-defense  teacher was your father and became close friends but due to study abroad, He almost forgot you for many years. As you've already adult and start to work at 2PM Company where both of you are reunited as workers. 

A secret that your parents and your best friend already knows except Wooyoung, That you're a woman. Although, Following your family's generation. You hide your hair in a male hair and also your body like a man. Afterwards, both of you and naeun having lunch together at the company cafeteria. "y/n, you've really spacing out recently. What comes in your mind today?" naeun asked as you sighed a bit and look at your friend. "Nothing particularly" you answered. "Seemed you worried right? To Wooyoung-sshi?" you said as you choked on your food and drink water. "Geez~ Momo said that we have a dance intermission number for Sir Wooyoung's Birthday" Naeun said as you were shocked to heard it. Yes, you're part of the girl group dance cover unit until now. "Damn! Why now!!?" you said in frustration. "One of our boss request of course~ Anyway, We have to do that kind Of Sexy Curtain Dance for tonight's party" she said making you groaned in disappoint. "You mean "I Like That" from Sistar?" . "Yes it is, We have a practice this afternoon for the final rehearsal" she said before she done eating her food and left. "Curse You, Momo~!!" you mumbled under your breath while eating your lunch.

6 hours later, You take a break from a long-straight working and decide to walk at the rooftop for fresh air until you noticed that wooyoung was there. "Wooyoung-sshi" you called as he smiled to see you and went to have a sight-seeing with him. "Glad that you came here" . "Dude, It was nothing. I'm your friend right?" wooyoung said making you smiled as he went to you with a strange stare. "Hm? What's wrong?" you asked as he suddenly held you hand and make you follow him out of the rooftop to the car parking area and get you in his car. "It's much better if i could help you get a nice suit" wooyoung added. "S-Sir! I-I'll be fine for now. I could find any suit by myself" you said but he insisted and drove away to the mall.

Arriving in 10 minutes, Both of you went out and proceed to the suit shop. He was still observing you while choosing some suit jackets, dress shirt and slacks. You've pick a right size of your clothes and he purchase it for you before they went to the coffee shop together. "Thanks for buying me this clothes for the party later" . "Naah~ No sweat after all." He said as both of you having a good conversations while having a coffee break. "You know, y/n. I really missed your old self before when were high schools. Please support me whatever i do.Even i have been dated min for many years but until now, in my birthday tonight. I'll propose her to be the best boyfriend" he said excitedly that making your heart shattered to heard about his proposal for your friend Min. "Good luck for that, wooyoung" you said as he pat your head and you gave a fake yet sad smile to him.

~At the Dance Studio of Y/G/N dance unit~

You shared the true feelings for wooyoung after you realized his plan to propose min on his birthday tonight until they both have a comfort group hug before having a serious discussion. "y/n, why don't you release your true beauty that your a woman" Momo said. As they've agreed by her suggestions. There are times that both of you and wooyoung are childhood friend and didn't reveal your true colors. Don't judge the person by its looks. It always keeping on your mind as you really to decide, to show off her love for him. "I'll never be a person hiding by the fake gender . . . I could show him, That I'm actually have a heart of a true woman" you decided to face the truth before their practicing session starts.

~7:30PM, Wooyoung's Manor~

Wooyoung was starting to get worried that you didn't came here at his party. "Hyung, what's wrong with you? Seemed you find someone here" junho said. "I didn't find y/n here. I wonder where is she now" he answered before the rest of the members came to him. "Maybe she's busy now with her works left at the office" jun.k said. "I wish, She will be here" he mumbled worriedly. A Dance Intermissions starts as they've start the dance of "I LIKE THAT" A round of applause and cheers from the guest as all of you dance sexily. Wooyoung finally noticed you with a charming eyes as you continued to dance with a small curtain until the end of the song.

Afterwards, the party continues as wooyoung grabbed your hand and dragged you to his garden privately. "I know it was you, y/n" wooyoung said as you were shocked to heard about the dance. He sat down beside you on the fountain and held your hair. "Dude..." . "Dont call me that, wooyoung. Because . . . I'm really a woman." You admitted it to the speechless wooyoung. You were able to leave but he quickly snatched your hand and pulled you closer to him which making you heart thumping as he slowly pressed your lips against his. Sending a butterflies in your stomach as he break the kiss and smile gently. "You're already cute if you tell me already that you're a woman since birth. No need to reveal it to me because i already knew you a lot but still i wish to be you mine" . "But what about Min?" You asked. "I already choose one to be mine and it was you, y/n" wooyoung confessed as you smiled and hug him gently. "Yes, wooyoungie". "Sarangheyo, jagiya" he said as you embracing each other under the moonlight. For wooyoung, You are the best gift of his life.

=End Of I Am A Woman=

[Song: I Like That - Sistar]