First Chocolate Kiss [2PM Chansung/Hwang Chansung]

❤️ 6TH/LAST GENTLEMEN'S GAME: CHANSUNG❤️

"Hwang Chansung Huh~" yubin said while checking the files of the business production. You look down a bit and blushed when you heard his name and pretend to working on your computer. "Shut it down, Yubin. Chansung was still the person i admire" you said while looking at the documents. "Well, You said it. Junho-sshi already knew it since high school days" she added. Yubin (Wonder Girls) and Junho (2PM) are your close best friends from High School, College and Companions of 2PM Company since Junho was one of the Seven Handsome CEO from that company and aside from that, You were Chansung's Former Schoolmate since high school that's why you've still admire him until now. Junho came while give some cup of coffee for you and yubin. "What's up today?" he said. "She's keeps telling me about chansung" she lied while pointing to you with a smirk which make you surprised by her words. "YA! I'm not!" you protested as he chuckled a bit. "You haven't move on to him until now? Geez~ How sweet are you, y/n" he teased until you slammed the table lightly which make them surprised. "I told you, I didn't keep telling me about him. Why would you guys don't understand me!?" you scolded them. "S-Sorry, Y/N. Just calm down. We're just joking" Junho said in anxiety trying to calm you down as finally sat down and continue her work. "Geez~ Pressure down Baby, We didn't say it seriously" Yubin said worriedly. You keep silent for a while and sigh escapes on your breath. " . . . . . . I Don't want to see his face seriously. It makes me hurt a lot to remember him" Both of them were surprised by your words and they look at each other "But why did you choose to work at 2PM Company instead of being a freelance photographer?" he asked which making you stop writing on your keyboard. Yubin and Junho was curious to know your answer. "I just need a proper job than getting paid from any companies around the city" you answered in serious tone. Outside the employee's office, Chansung was there leaning on against the wall and sigh after hearing your answers and went back to his office.

=HIGH SCHOOL FLASHBACK=

February 14, All female students are giving valentines gifts for the popular guy in school and it was him. You were able to give him some gift for him but it turns out that many girls were approach him and you failed to give it to him. You have a crush on Chansung since the day he helped you out from your work as the vice president of the student council. At the classroom by 3pm, You were talk to your close friends. "When you will give him that gift, y/n?" she asked as you look down. "Calm down, Yubin. She has no confidence to face him although he's popular in our class" junho said worriedly as he pat her head. "Hopefully, He could accept it since . . You made a special effort for that" she added as they tried to encourage you making a sweet smile crept on the lips as she went to the locker hallway and found his locker and open it then place a small mason jar full of sweet hershey chocolate kisses inside and close it before Chansung came and went back to the classroom.

~Next Day~

You found out that Chansung and Seohyun are dating in the next day. "Girl, You okay?" she said as you still writing your own assignment. "I'm okay. I'm just . . . . Clearing my mind" you answered. "Y/N, have you heard that chansung was----" . " I don't need to hear that, Yubin-sshi. It hurts me" your eyes starting to get wet and Yubin comfort you with a warm hug even chansung saw your tears from the outside of the classroom and look down. "Already figure it out your feelings now?" Junho asked while walking to the door. He sighed and rub the back of his neck. "Maybe i shouldn't know it . . . . For now" he answered before left him outside the classroom to the rooftop. Afterwards, You walk home alone until your best friend Junho approach you before Chansung and his girlfriend. "Junho-sshi . . . . . " you said in soft but lonely tone. "Yo! Feel better now?" he said as he pat your head. You look at chansung's worried expression and look back to him. "I'm fine now, Junho" you said trying to smile at him. "Well, want to stroll at the river?" he said and you nodded before he held your hand and walk together to han river making Chansung secretly feel jealous.