The Dream Catcher's Sad Story [VIXX Ravi/Kim Won-Shik]

You were the owner of the Boho-style cafe of your aunt since few customers came and it was almost closing time. As few people were leaving, Last customer came to the cafe and went to the counter. "One spicy ramyun meal please and one melon soda too" a man with a husky voice said as he ordered the food. Without slacking off, You cook the dishes and serve it in no time. You served the meal for the last customer and to a surprise, It was Ravi from the idol group VIXX and your friend since childhood days (2 years gap). "Oh! Annyeong Ravi-Oppa! I didnt know that you were the last customer here" you said as he smiled before he place the glass of soda in his counter table. You closed the shop since the last customer came. "I didn't know that you managed your aunt's boho-style cafe on your own" he said before he told you to sit down beside his counter chair after the clean up. "Auntie was still on america that's why i could managed this cafe by myself" you answered. He smiled and start to eat his meal until he noticed a colorful dream catcher hanging in the nearby counter area. "Is that your mother's dream catcher?" he asked as you look up and saw the charm. "Yup, It was her last gift from my father before she died from illness" you answered. He was munching his meal while look at you. "What is a dream catcher (y/n)-sshi?" ravi asked. "A charm from native american. It says that when you hung it in the window during night time before you sleep and it will bring dreams in you either good or bad" you explained while looking around the cafe room where few dream catchers were hung as a decoration. He simply nodded while eating noodles. 

"I heard from your aunt that there was a sad love story about your parents?" he asked as you stay silent for a while. "Uhh . . . M-M-Mianhe!! i didnt want to asked this sensitive topic!" he apologized in nervous as you laugh by his humor expression. "Its fine, Ravi. Since you brought it up. I'm gonna tell you a story about that. Well, A short story about their sad love story" you answered as he attentively listen to your story even you didnt mind to hear his slurping noise from him who eating his noodles. "There love story begins when my father meet my mother during high school. They were both in the same school club who loves history" You start the story about your parents.

My father confess first to my mother but she refused him because they're too young and they need to learn more about everything in this world. He promised to her that he will waiting for her until the time comes. She agreed and they finished their education from high school to college. The day that they decide to get married and live together. My mother saw a dream catcher in the store, She wants it and he decide to buy it for her. "This dream catcher was pretty. I think this charm will be our dreams good during our sleep" she said as my father smiled "Even in my dreams, I'm always love you no matter how unconditional things happens to us" he said and they decide to hang it in the window of their bedroom as they dreamed of having a baby and it was me. Successfully, They give birth to me and we lived together happily. Until one night, when she didn't home due to her work. My father had dream of her that she was involved in the car accident. He quickly wake up and fears crawling inside his mind. From the call of my relatives, The bad dreams from the dream catcher came to reality. As my mother died in the car crash accident. After the funeral of my mother, He decides to stand on his own and living simple together as me and my relatives understands his feelings of my mother. My aunt decide to stand her own business in a boho-style cafe in honor of my deceased mother. "Y/N, Remember, Don't chase your dreams inside your mind. Make it real if you will work hard" my father said it to me as i smiled and learn everything to be dream freely inside your heart .

"That's the end of the story about them" you said as he was amazed by the story then look up to the dream catcher of your mother. "To dream anything you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. huh?" he said as you smiled and look at him. "At least you're very funny off stage even your boisterous laugh" you said in teasing way making him blushed and frowned a bit. "Well, you need to fix yourself up specially your hair were already blew away" he replied as you chuckled to remember your messy hair since childhood. "I like the way you are, Wonshik-oppa" you confessed that make him stop drinking the soda to look at you. "Y/N . . . . . . " he said as you smiled and get off from the chair to look around the cafe. "I don't care if you're an idol or my childhood friend but the important is . . . . i will stay by your side" you said as he smiled and went to your direction. "Me too, y/n. After all, did i promise to you that i will protect you right?" he said in which you were surprised that he remembers their promises to each other. 

On the way he sends you home, He went to you and give a pat in your head. "I don't want to be like that story for us, Y/N" he said in which you make look at him in confuse. "What do you mean for that ravi-oppa?" you asked. "Please go out with me. This is not a joke this time. Can we?" he said as you were surprised by his sudden question with her cheeks was revealing red color. You look down and thinking about the story of your parents then you look at the dream catcher outside the cafe. "Yes, Oppa" you answered as he smiled and give a warm embrace. "Damn great! i love you y/n!! i promise that i'll make you happy and think of me as your better man in the whole world!" he said happily as he lift you up and spun around happily. You smiled after he put you down and look each other. "Its been a while we stay together since childhood, even i'm now an idol, but . . . . . . . Can you be mine for me?" he asked sincerely as you nodded with smiles. Ravi chuckled and kiss your forehead before break the embrace. "Say y/n, Did you place the dream catcher nearby the window of you room?" he asked as both of you holding hands and walk together on the way to your home. "I didn't place because somehow, We just chase our dreams from our real life" you answered and he smiled. Dream bigger than the stars, deeper than the ocean and higher than the mountains. 

=End Of The Dream Catcher's Sad Story=