Epilogue

Since the day Obi-Wan left Naboo, Aure tried to find someone that could make her feel the way he did. She wanted to stop missing the Jedi, to stop thinking about him: His voice, his laugh, his everything.

Although she met many men who were interested in her and she really thought that they could form some kind of serious relationsip, no one could wake those feelings that Obi-Wan used to awake inside of her when they held hands, when they hugged and especially when they shared that kiss.

Obi-Wan never forgot that kiss. Unlike her, he had never kissed anybody before and, despite the fact that it was forbidden for him, he wanted more.

The Jedi focused on training Anakin, who was growing up fast, but thoughts of Aure would often cross his mind; he usually wondered what was she doing, how was she, if she had changed or if she remembered him, as she had promised.

On the other hand, Aure dated some men for some time, but none of the relationships worked; all those men had the same problem. Aure realized what was the problem after the fourth or fifth man: They were not Obi-Wan. So she stopped looking for someone to replace the Jedi and decided she needed no man to be happy. Nevertheless, her best friend, Padmé, who was Senator after being Queen, noticed Aure wasn't as she used to be.

Aure continued her life normally, but she would think about him many days. Him and his padawan had become quite famous in the galaxy, so she usually heard news aboout them and she was pleased to know that they were fine.

Time passed and Aure and Obi-Wan started to accept that they wouldn't see each other ever again, althought they never stopped thinking about what could have happened.

Little did they know, they would finally meet, when Senator Amidala and Aure returned to Coruscant.

~Thanks for reading ~