#Apologies my lovely followers.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, you guys are probably seeing some shit so terribly sorry for that. 

Anyways today's rant 

MISINTERPRETATION OR FAKES, WHATEVER. 

So most of you know about the garret & Josh stunts. They faked their deaths and came back out of nowhere. I'm not going to lie I believed them I was very close to both of them. But anymore I don't believe the deaths that are publicized by these peoples friends. It makes me question a lot. 

But seriously people come on, you know I study lots of medical things and I know doctors aren't gonna say you're dead if you are in fact not. And I know they aren't going to say you are in a coma without testing lots of it. And you won't bounce back quickly. 

Need I remind you, Jake commited suicide and was on life support for almost two weeks, Blake lost too much blood and his organs shut down, he was on life support and dialysis for almost a complete week before we pulled the plug, and my stepdad had a very bad stroke and was hospitilized for days before a heart attack came. I know doctors and watch them in what they do and how they do it, I'm not as gullible as I used to be.

But it couldve in fact happened (not calling your ass a liar) and you're just groggy on what they told you. It's very common and you're not going to be up and rearing to go right after you wake up. 

It just makes no since.

 And pisses me the fuck off.