I'll Be Good

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ONCE UPON A TIME OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES MIA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight, Harry Potter, and Sons of Anarchy Fanfictions, well I got an idea for an Once Upon a Time Fanfiction so I decided to give this fandom a try! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it! :)

Well I want to thank you guys for all of the support I have gotten just from the first chapter! I have gotten some really good feed back so far and I hope you all will continue to support me as this story continues.

Another thing I have gotten some questions, the main one is how Mia is the twin of Emma and she is only 10 and since she was under the curse shouldn't she still be a baby. It's a very good question and my answer to it is magic, that is the simplest way I can answer that question right now. I will go more into depth with the full answer as the story goes on and the curse is broken, but for now just know that it is a form of magic.

Anyways that's all I have to say for now! So please enjoy chapter 2 of "The Charming Daughter of Mr. Gold"

The next morning Mia woke up to a sound she had never heard, the sound of a bell chiming. Of course she had heard a bell chime before, the school bell, the doorbell to her Da's shop, and even the old grandfather clock that was also in the old pawn shop; but this chime was different because somehow it actually woke her up which was usually an impossible task for anyone.

Mia looked at the clock on her nightstand and saw that it was only 6:45 am, it was still early and she knew that she could have easily gone back to sleep but since she was already awake she deiced to just go ahead and get ready for school.

This morning she picked out a long sleeved white button up shirt, a red skirt that reached her knees, and a pair of tan leather sandals. She rolled up the sleeves of the shirt to her elbows, and then brushed the knots of her messy bedhead, once she finished she looked at herself in her full length mirror and nodded, "Ready."

It wasn't much compared to the other girls that went to her school, but it was the best she could do, sure her Da had the money to buy her all the clothes and cute outfits she wanted, but she never really knew what to pick out. Since her mother had died when she was born it had just been her and he Da, so she never really had a mom to teach her all the thing that most girls her age knew how to do, like braid their hair, paint their nails, or even pick out a cute outfit for school. It did make her sad at times but she just brushed it off telling herself that it could always be worse.

Mia she hopped down the stairs of her and her Da's rather large two story home, then made her way to the kitchen. Her father was already sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in one hand the morning newspaper in the other, and a bowl of cereal set up in front of the seat beside him for her.

"Good morning Da!" She greeted her father with a smile and a kiss on the cheek as she sat down at the table beside him and began to eat her cereal.

Mr. Gold smiled at the small girl and nodded, "Good morning lovey." He took a sip of his coffee and set the paper down on the table, "Did you sleep well? You're not usually up this early." He asked as he turned to face Mia. It was true though, Mia was in no way, shape, or form a morning person; so much so that he usually had to drag her out of bed most mornings.

Mia nodded, "Yeah I slept well, but it was weird I woke up to the sound of a bell." She explained as she took a bite of cereal, "Did you get Mr. Marco to fix our old clock Da?"