Princess Charming Calling Storyteller

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ONCE UPON A TIME OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES MIA! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight, Harry Potter, and Sons of Anarchy Fanfictions, well I got an idea for an Once Upon a Time Fanfiction so I decided to give this fandom a try! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it! :)

Look who's back! Sorry it has been so long, life as always is a hot mess! I finally got a chance to catch my breath today and it started to rain, so I thought why not work on a nice long chapter of my Once Upon a Time story! So that's what I did! Ta-Da!

That's all I have to say for now, so I hope you guys enjoy chapter 7 of 'The Charming Daughter of Mr. Gold'

Mary Margaret's grip on the steering wheel of her car became tighter and tighter the closer she got to the ice cream parlor. She had not seen Mia since she was in the hospital, and her heart had been aching to see the bright eyed little girl since then. So when she heard the news of the break in at Gold's house, and worse that Mia was attacked made her want to vomit.

Just the idea of anything bad happening to Mia made a chill go down her spine, and a protective instinct grow inside of her. All Mary Margaret wanted to do was wrap the girl up in her arms and protect her from all of the bad things in the world. Mia deserved so much better than the hand she was dealt, that thought was constantly in her mind but of course she would never voice that thought aloud, knowing the consequences if someone like Mr. Gold would hear.

Mary Margaret turned onto the street that the ice cream shop was located on, she parked her car across the street from the shop and got out. She began to cross the street but when she looked into the large shop window she saw something that made her heart stop.

Mia was in there with the biggest smile on her face, she was sitting at a table with Sarah Fisher eating ice cream and talking animatedly with the older woman. Mary Margaret could say that she had never seen Mia look as happy as she did at that moment, she didn't look injured or scared, it was the exact opposite. She was happy and seemed to not have a care in the world, and while the teacher knew she should feel relieved she could help but feel hurt and even a little bit jealous.

The young woman watched for a few more seconds and was about to walk away she her eyes made contact with Sarah's. The two women did nothing but stare at each other for a moment, then Sarah just gave her a small nod and a smile before turning her attention back to Mia with a smile on her face. With that Mary Margaret quickly turned around and got back into her car, with a mixture of feelings swirling inside of her.

Emma Swan sat back in her chair, a proud smirk on her face. It had been less than 24 hours and she had already got back more than half of the items stolen from Mr. Gold's house. Now she was back at the station with Mr. Gold, "You were right." She said as she leaned back resting her elbows on the arm rests, "Your man Moe ripped you off. It was all still at his place."

Gold's eyes barely skimmed over the items, the most important item was not among them. He instantly turned his attention back to Emma, "And the man himself?" He asked.

"Closing in on him." She replied with a nod, the smirk still on her face, she knew that getting praise from the older man was extremely rare but she felt that in this situation she deserved it. Hell she was ready for it!

The man just scoffed and rolled his eyes, "So, job well 'half-done', then."

Emma huffed and sat up, "In less than a day, I got everything back." She stated as she gestured to the items on the desk top, she then looked up at Gold and saw his facial expression, "Is something wrong?"