The Memory

Sorry it took so long to update, pups!  I'm short on ideas- so if you have any suggestions message me and I'd be happy to use them. Thanks, don't forget to vote and comment! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skye P.O.V.
"Hey Skye, have you seen Chase recently?" Ryder asked. "No, I haven't.  Is something wrong?"  "I haven't seen him for a couple hours..."  "I saw him after the mission earlier, he was by the beach."  Maverick said."  Let's go!"  Ryder shouted, jumping on the his ATV, "I'll meet you at the beach!"  I ran to my helicopter, but Maverick stopped me. "Hey Skye, I've been thinking, will you go out with me?"  "Yes!" I shouted. He leaned in to kiss, and I kissed back. But then I had a flashback...

Chase was in a net, yelling, and I saw Maverick. Maverick was next to a machine. And just like that, it was over...

Chase P.O.V.
I couldn't move or make a sound, I was on the beach right before the ocean. There was a cave behind me, and no other way out, so I dragged myself into there. I started to remember. Skye was my girlfriend, then we got married, we went on adventures, had pups, and then everything was torn away. I remember Wolf, and...and Maverick. Maverick sent me back so he could take Skye. But I have to stop him. I started calling out, and then I heard an answer. It wasn't Ryder, but the snarl of Maverick. "Well, well, well..."