The Reveal

Chase P.O.V.

Penny! "Penny! How are you-" "Shut up." She said. She walked over to a cabinet, spun around, and help out a stunner. "Don't move, either of you, or I'll zap the living daylight out of you." "Penny, I don't understand-" "Don't understand? DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?! You left me for DEAD!! And I came back for my revenge over all of you. Except of course for my sweet, loving Rubble." "This isn't possible." said Tracker. "If we really went back in time you wouldn't remember!" "You honestly thought I can time travel? No! We are in the present. I wiped ALL of your memories. I have Everest captive. I had your son, Chase, Wolf! I had him. He tried to escape. And it didn't turn out that well. I have Skye, I have Rocky, and soon I'll have the rest of you." "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?!?!" roared Chase. "Me? Oh I did nothing. He drowned trying to swim out of the sewer. And that's exactly where you'll end up. Only, spoiler alert, it's blocked off, so you'll drown no matter what!" She stunned us both, then clicked a button and dropped us down into the sewers through a trapdoor. I couldn't move, and I my vision started to blur up and turn black...

??? P.O.V.

I saw them drowning. I took Chase by the scruff, then Tracker, and hauled them out. I got out of the water at my hideout, drenched. A lot of my blue hairs washed into the floor. "What is your name?" The security system asked. "Maverick..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey pups! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was short in ideas. I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment!